User51

Star Member
Oct 13, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-10-2020
Hii guys!!!
Today my application status has changed to submitted from “your action is required”
Though my biometric is pending

MannJay2010

Star Member
Dec 4, 2020
Caught a GU today but nothing changed
When did you gave your biometrics? And how many days after you gave the biometrics the status of the biometrics changed from "we are processing..." to "N/A" and again back to "we are processing" ?
Can you share the timeline of your biometrics date , background status change dates and teh date on which you got the GU please ?

Reactions: Kerikeri

Doz

Dec 13, 2020
When did you gave your biometrics? And how many days after you gave the biometrics the status of the biometrics changed from "we are processing..." to "N/A" and again back to "we are processing" ?
Can you share the timeline of your biometrics date , background status change dates and teh date on which you got the GU please ?
Biometrics was Nov 25
Status changed same day
Background changed twice but didn't safe the dates. Then GU today but no chages

MannJay2010

Star Member
Dec 4, 2020
Hello Guys.

AOR 16th Oct.
Biometrics - Pending
Eligibility : Passed on 21st Dec
Any idea what does it mean when the Application status change from "Your Action is required" to "Submitted" ?

Uncle Yayo

Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
08-09-2020
Passport Req..
28-1-2021
i think that it's 30 days after biometric letter
Mine changed the same day I did the biometrics ( I think). I got an ADR. Which I submitted a day before I did my biometrics, and by the next day after biometrics, my biometrics details was uploaded with receipt of the ADR.

Ikepo8

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
15 October 2020
Hii guys!!!
Today my application status has changed to submitted from “your action is required”
Though my biometric is pending
Have you ever submitted your biometrics in the past 10years to IRCC?

Dec 5, 2020

jeromefr

Dec 30, 2020
hello

My timeline

Aor 17 October 2020
Med passed 2 July
Med approuved 26 november
Bio letter 26 November
Bio passed 2 dec
Ip2 since 30 November
Bio submitted 26 December

Dec 1, 2020
Hi everyone, I've seen comments above saying that changes to the wording of the background check can be a good sign that things are moving. However, I was wondering if someone can please advise me on what the new wording to my background section means? It has changed earlier in the week to this:

Background check
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
To me it is really weird that it would change from what it said before ( "we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information" ) to them now saying they haven't actually started it?! It's been this way for several days now. Can someone please tell me if this is normal and what this specific wording means? Have they decided to start my background check again from scratch or something? @legalfalcon would really appreciate it if you could weigh in please :)

Doz

Dec 13, 2020
Hi everyone, I've seen comments above saying that changes to the wording of the background check can be a good sign that things are moving. However, I was wondering if someone can please advise me on what the new wording to my background section means? It has changed earlier in the week to this:

Background check
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
To me it is really weird that it would change from what it said before ( "we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information" ) to them now saying they haven't actually started it?! It's been this way for several days now. Can someone please tell me if this is normal and what this specific wording means? Have they decided to start my background check again from scratch or something? @legalfalcon would really appreciate it if you could weigh in please :)
It will change back again. I can't say the stage but when I called was told eligibility passed and webform came out after few days that my file has been moved to Accra.
Have not heard anything since then

Reactions: Airhulafe