+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

cmingles

Star Member
May 2, 2019
Hi, our work permit expires on April 11th and estimated completion date is on April 18th. Should I still apply for Bridging Work Permit or just wait?

Noyan2020

Star Member
Nov 9, 2020
I got MEP and RCMP request on 12thNov. Submitted my RCMP as an additional doc on Nov30. Till now no updates after the same. I am CEC inland with 1Oct2020 as AOR. BIL already picked from work permit.

Anybody have got updates after submitting RCMP.

my current status is
Review of eligibility Help - Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results Help - Review of medical results
November 12, 2020 You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents Help - Review of additional documents
November 30, 2020 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

Interview Help - Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics Help - Biometrics
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check Help - Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if
we need more information.

Final decision Help - Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the
final decision has been made.
Buddy, how many days did it take for u to receive the RCMP report?

denisdiaf

Nov 28, 2020
Update:

I traveled to do the biometrics in a different center (local center is closed due to coronavirus).

FSW(Outland)
CRS: 481
ITA: July 9th
AOR: October 6th
MEP & BIL: November 23rd
Biometric: Dec 4th (results appeared on my profile at the same day!).

Progress bar showing 35% processing time. :D
Same AOR

calvinklein

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hi, our work permit expires on April 11th and estimated completion date is on April 18th. Should I still apply for Bridging Work Permit or just wait?
Yes, it wouldn't hurt, but do it like a month before your current WP expires, so you at least get implied status. You'll get processing fees refunded if your PR is approved before the work permit is processed.

MannJay2010

Star Member
Dec 4, 2020
Did you go to Dubai for the biometrics ?What is your VO ? Have you called IRCC to know about your current Application status. Most probably within 2 weeks you might see a ghose update when your Crimanality will be passed.

Let us know when you see that.

wallp92

Feb 27, 2020
Ok, so here's a question that's confusing..

• couple days ago I was requested to pay the RPRF, which I've been told is a sign that the background check is almost over..
• After paying the fees, the status of the background check is changed to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check " , which according to what has been frequently mentioned, is an indication of the ip1 phase..

Could they have requested RPRF before even beginning the background check and even before the ip1? Can anyone tell or predict what is going on there?
Thanks!

DT16

Sep 7, 2016
I did see lots of people are calling IRCC to get additional information. I wanted to try as well so i called and yeah you can get it.

Question though: why aren't they putting these information in myCIC account?

AOR: 06th Oct
BIL & MEP: 17th Nov
Bio: 24th Nov.

Eligibility: passed
Criminality: passed
Security: not started
Info sharing: in progress

I know its to early but why not :)
Could you please share IRCC contact number?

Rémi Beauséjours

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
21-10-2020
Hi, I am wondering which number should we use if we want to call IRCC from outside Canada. Is it a toll-free number? : /
Bio 2nd Dec, thinking of might giving them a ring by end of January to get a bigger picture..

oopara

Apr 20, 2018
Hi,

Can you pls assist me here. Need quick help.

I applied for H1B visa with family but got refusal after getting H1B petition approval. Last year i applied again for B1/B2 visa with family and again refusal. Not to mention, i received B1/B2 visa thrice and visited USA twice earlier.

I mentioned both refusals in my PR application. However, I forgot to mention H1b Visa refusal in my wife PR application and only mentioned last year B1/B2 visa refusal in PR application.

In my GCMS note, Case analysts marked Eligibility = Review Required by officer. It says Pls review Statutory question. My file is in London office for final review.

Kindly suggest, should i raise webform and mention H1b visa refusal for my wife? I am afraid my file would be rejected because the officer might consider it as Misinformation.

Thanks
Regards