+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

armaanwadhwa

Jun 30, 2017
I don't think its by date , i see many people from September 24-30 did not get any updates yet.

I am aor october 1st, no update as of now
Exactly. So it could be just luck if any of us just get it. As of now, its purely luck I guess as it doesn't seem to be based on dates. Sigh :(

Preetam@BD

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
October 5th AOR here. No update since. VAC in my country just opened yesterday and they are making an appointment for Biometrics. However, they only open the slots on god knows when and the slots are getting booked extremely fast as soo many ppl were waiting for VFS to resume. I got an appointment for biometrics on 6th December. How optimistic is it to get BIL by 6th December depending on the current trend?

Rémi Beauséjours

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
21-10-2020
Oct 21 AoR . Nothing in my profile yet. Not even a progress BAR. I’m feeling disheartened and a lot of thinking. The more I wait the more I’m afraid of something might go wrong. And the more I read about cases where ppl get rejected out of a blue :/

This game of waiting is no fun. And lots of negative thinking everyday !!

sarikavats

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
October 5th AOR here. No update since. VAC in my country just opened yesterday and they are making an appointment for Biometrics. However, they only open the slots on god knows when and the slots are getting booked extremely fast as soo many ppl were waiting for VFS to resume. I got an appointment for biometrics on 6th December. How optimistic is it to get BIL by 6th December depending on the current trend?
You are residing in which country?

armaanwadhwa

Jun 30, 2017
Oct 21 AoR . Nothing in my profile yet. Not even a progress BAR. I’m feeling disheartened and a lot of thinking. The more I wait the more I’m afraid of something might go wrong. And the more I read about cases where ppl get rejected out of a blue :/

This game of waiting is no fun. And lots of negative thinking everyday !!
I can understand but we are waiting since Oct 5 AOR, so the waiting time will continue for this simple step.

EjayMary

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020

Please don't entertain any form of fear or rejection, a lot of people are waiting, from Sept 24th till date, the current pandemic has disrupted and halted a lot of activities. So brave up and be optimistic, it is well. I'm also October 4th AOR no MEP/BIL update.

Reactions: khush.sib

GS23

Aug 19, 2020
AOR - Oct 06th, CEC
Medicals passed, Biometrics letter received - Nov 17th
Spouse Bio metrics updated as it was given last year

Last edited:
Reactions: leobeni