+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
I got MEP on Nov 5; AOR is Oct 2.
Thanks for the update. Though I found lots of FSW - O applicants with AOR before 1st October are yet to get the MEP / BIL updates. Wondering they might have prioritize your case due to PNP category.

Even on tracker I see the latest FSW - O candidate got the MEP / BIL has AOR of 26th Spt. 2020.

Reactions: Noyan2020 and ZxB

Ainpeespirant

Mar 27, 2019
Hi all! Please assist my case. I got my AOR. My brother is in Canada on a student visa. Do we have to declare about his status in the express entry application? If yes, please tell me how can I do it now post AOR. I only mentioned his name and Canadian address under the family member information section post ITA and submitted my application. Please help. Thanks

wallp92

Feb 27, 2020
IMPORTANT

Hello everyone,,

I submitted my e-APR last month (october) and received AOR. However, due to coronavirus procedures I was unable to get the Police Certificate on time. So I submitted the application with a letter explanation. Now I just received the Police Certificate yesterday, but I can't figure out where to upload the document after the AOR. Any help?

Thanks a lot!

frtong

Star Member
Apr 19, 2018
IMPORTANT

Hello everyone,,

I submitted my e-APR last month (october) and received AOR. However, due to coronavirus procedures I was unable to get the Police Certificate on time. So I submitted the application with a letter explanation. Now I just received the Police Certificate yesterday, but I can't figure out where to upload the document after the AOR. Any help?

Thanks a lot!
Maybe try web form?

LucasV0

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
IMPORTANT

Hello everyone,,

Thanks a lot!
Open a case by web form, you will be able to upload the support documents.

nigeldcruz

Oct 5, 2020
Category : CEC INLAND
ITA : Aug 17 2020
AOR : Oct 02 2020
Medical passed and Biometrics request letter received : Nov 14 2020
Any idea, when should i be expecting a call from service canada for biometrics appointment ?

Thanks

Patiently_pr

Mar 14, 2020
Category : CEC INLAND
ITA : Aug 17 2020
AOR : Oct 02 2020
Medical passed and Biometrics request letter received : Nov 14 2020
Any idea, when should i be expecting a call from service canada for biometrics appointment ?

Thanks
Cngrats on your update! Does IRCC works on the weekends? I didn't know that you could have correspondences sent on Saturdays! This is not bad if that's the case.

Hopeful1026

Sep 1, 2019
I got MEP on Nov 5; AOR is Oct 2.
Is there maybe a reason why I have not gotten any updates on MEP and BIL? I have a work permit in PPR stage. So my MEP and BIL for my WP was July 14 and October 20 respectively. Why has it not been reflected in my PR? It's been 43 days since AoR.