+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

me@akshara

Star Member
Mar 24, 2022
I got a reply yesterday to the webform raised in feb 2022 for status of my application.
They just stated that your application is currently located in NDVO.
Nothing else.
I sent a weform to delhi too, but a generic reply.

no response to Gcms request in 1 st week of April,2022
No response to Cbsa notes request in 2nd week May 2022

no ADR request
No remed request

AOR october,2020:(:oops:

sufonama

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
hello

How long LVO is taking to issue COPR and return the passport? MIne is with them in London from las 2.5 weeks

Aatman

Jul 11, 2021
I got a reply yesterday to the webform raised in feb 2022 for status of my application.
They just stated that your application is currently located in NDVO.
Nothing else.
I sent a weform to delhi too, but a generic reply.

no response to Gcms request in 1 st week of April,2022
No response to Cbsa notes request in 2nd week May 2022

no ADR request
No remed request

AOR october,2020:(:oops:
same here, what's your AOR date?

andysunny

Jan 10, 2020
Hi there, I asked myself the same question. If you have the master degree, you have the bachelor and A-level or similar etc. So it wasn't incorrect to only put your master degree in order to claim points. Now they ask the FULL history (it wasn't the case when you filled in the application) so I just put everything since I am 11 yrs old.
The doubt is, now when they ask from secondary level and if everything is listed as per the guidelines - are they going to come back saying why is the difference between the initial and later form. Did anyone face this dilemma and how did you go about it?

@ Expert Members - your thinking please.

fufu from bkk

Mar 24, 2021
Hi folks, I would love to know the average time between the re-med and the precious email asking for passport.
Can you share your timeline in reply ?

Thx

fufu from bkk

Mar 24, 2021
Hi folks, quick update I just received the email asking to send my passport to visa center. As it has been mentioned before, I didn't see any update on my IRCC profile yet and the email wasn't in the secured IRCC mail box.
The email is a bit weirdo and honestly seems fake if you compare with the other IRCC official letters. Thanks to the people who already talk about it in this forum, I didn't move it to spam and will print it.

Time line was AOR Oct 20
Bio and medical Nov 20
Re-med , PCC, Annex A May 22 -> submitted Jun 22
Email for visa -> Jun 22 (1 week after re-med)

I'll update you on the delay to process the Visa from VFS Bkk ( I am french based in Thailand)

Have a nice day

Reactions: shank15

snow2_00_2

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Dear all, please would you be able to help with the following query. While raising a web form for VFS India's two-way courier service for a family of four, should we submit a separate web form for each member or shall we select 4 applicants in the first web form itself? Thank you in advance for the help.