sandesh1947

Oct 27, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Oct 26 2020
@Amendosmith Do you know how long they are giving expiry for COPR? For one of my friends, they gave only 1 month period. I can't leave the USA till October 2022 because my H1-B is picked up. Do they have to give any extensions?
i recently got mine, i have 1 year of expiry time.

mohitbahl

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
Hello guys, thanks for all the support over the time. I got my visa and COPR (expiry 1 year, kinda shocked it is so long).
I have a question, on my COPR it says the country of residence in the United States of America. But I moved to India last year I did inform them about a change of address and my address is updated correctly(Indian address).

Should I raise a webform for the country of residence as India ? or is this okay?

Please advice.
I think it should not be an issue. When was the AOR for you?

sandesh1947

Oct 27, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Oct 26 2020
Hi all,
I am single currently, but I am planning to get married after I travel and get my PR card. So once married I know I can start the process for a spouse visa, but in the meantime how can I have her travel with me ? is there any option of getting a visitor visa or any other visa to facilitate that? Does anyone have any info on this?

sandesh1947

Oct 27, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Oct 26 2020
My AOR is March 2, 2021. No updates yet. I have seen folks with AOR later than me getting ADR requests. Not sure on what basis though! Still waiting:rolleyes:
I waited 2 years lol, I certainly hope it's not the case for u. but send them a web form and if medical is expired do upfront medicals it will help immensely.

Reactions: mohitbahl

sandesh1947

Oct 27, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Oct 26 2020
Thanks for this!! I have submitted a webform just now, asking them about the status of my medicals, whether it has been extended or if I need to go for that again. Any idea how long they would take to respond?
u could see medical status in ur application right, they may take 2 weeks man

Reactions: mohitbahl

ajay_panda

Apr 11, 2022
I got a request for my medicals with one IME number on April 12. 2 days later on April 14, I received the same request with a new IME number. I have no clue what IRCC is doing but I already completed the medical on April 12. I hope it's not a case where I have to do it again, even though the medical I did is valid for a year

VVV62

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
26-11-2020
Hi everyone!

I just received an ADR.

And I've a couple of questions concerning the aforementioned part of the letter:

1) About a month ago, I got a fresh PCC and Bank Statement. Are they ok to be sent to IRCC? Even if they're a month old? Or should I get fresh ones?
2) Concerning the first section: "Please provide updated proof of funds, detailed explanation of the source of funds and the bank statement."
Are there 3 document? I was thinking there have to be 2 of them: source of funds and bank statement.
3) What is "detailed explanation of the source of funds"? Should it be a simple explanatory letter or what?
In my case, my father sold a flat, which had been planned to become my future inheritence, and gave me the exact sum I needed for immigration purposes. Should I provide the signed agreement and/or an explanatory letter from my father?

I would be thankful if @legalfalcon clarify the questions above!

Meet77saagu

Jul 8, 2019
Finally received PPR guys

AOR: Sept 29, 2020
MEP, Biometrics request: Nov 18, 2020
Eligibility passed by an agent: Dec 2, 2020
Biometrics submitted: Feb 1, 2021
Criminality in progress, Security not initiated for a very long time
Upfront medicals+ PCCs + Six month bank statements: March 11, 2022 (inspired by @sibhi8 thanks man!)
Sent a "performance request" email to IRCC to finalize application within 30 days: March 29
Meds passed and Background Check status change to IP1: March 30
ADR Indian PCC + Schedule A: March 31
ADR submitted: April 1
GU + Background Check status change to IP2: April 4
GU: April 6
PPR: April 11
Could you please share a exact email here what did you write in a performance request
Please copy paste here Thanks in advance