+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Abrar110

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
I can't believe the time has come for me.

This is my FINALLY e-mail, and I am crying from happiness. After no touch on my file since Jan 2021, my medicals has extended last week and I woke up congratulations email this morning.

Oct 2020, CPC Ottawa

Please see the entire timeline in my signature.
After I call my family, I am writing to you, as you have been the only good parts of this process. Thanks for your support and I wish you luck!! Don't worry, the time will come.
Heartiest congratulations, your COR

Amendosmith

Mar 18, 2022
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
08-10-2020
Passport Req..
17-03-2022
VISA ISSUED...
18-04-2022
I cleared my spam unknowingly how to know if rfv was sent in spam??
I'd suggest checking with CPC-Ottawa immediately by email to: CNGNYIM-PR-RP@international.gc.ca with details concerning your situation. This was the email correspondence given in my RFV email. If you have received it and accidentally deleted the email, then they should be able to confirm and resend it for you.

Reactions: Shman

sandesh1947

Oct 27, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Oct 26 2020
Hello guys, I got the email saying ready for a visa from "IRCC.DoNotReplyCPC-O-NePasRepondreCTD-O.IRCC@cic.gc.ca". Is this legit I can't believe it. Also currently I moved from the USA to India a year ago and I updated the change of address and it says my Indian address on my application.
But they have asked me to submit my passport to the new york center is this normal ? or should I ask for a change?

Any advice will be helpful. Really is this real or am I getting scammed damm bro.

suzanne456

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
What is the basis of ircc considering files pre or post oct AOR , 2020 but simply ignoring us ?
Upfront medical hasn't updated since 21st Feb, 2022 .
What else could b done to draw their attention towards us ?
Did you send a webform along with an email to the VO? Also it is important to note not to contact IRCC immediately after the medical. the medical is usually uploaded 3-4 days later, depending on if you had all your tests inhouse so that there is no lag for test result delivery. If the webform is acted on within those 3-4 days(unlikely, but could happen), anybody searching for the corresponding medical wont see it on the system.

Aditis123

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020
Did you send a webform along with an email to the VO? Also it is important to note not to contact IRCC immediately after the medical. the medical is usually uploaded 3-4 days later, depending on if you had all your tests inhouse so that there is no lag for test result delivery. If the webform is acted on within those 3-4 days(unlikely, but could happen), anybody searching for the corresponding medical wont see it on the system.
Well in my case not sure what my agent has done with my tracking sheet , but I did enquire from panel physician who uploaded my test results on 21st Feb ( against med done on 7th Feb), agent did his part on 15th Feb.
But no portal change as of 19th March.

zchachar

Dec 1, 2017
Asking for someone who got ADR to submit Schedule A 5669 and have been asked to provide travel history, but there's no option in that form for the travel history.. how does he provide travel history?

Regis_one

Dec 30, 2020
Asking for someone who got ADR to submit Schedule A 5669 and have been asked to provide travel history, but there's no option in that form for the travel history.. how does he provide travel history?
I think there is a separate form for that.

MJ Mumbai

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
IS this Schedule A 5669 specific to every application as in does it have your application number on it or it just a general form to be downloaded from the website?

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
Contact the hospital/physician and ask them to link the upfront medicals with the new IME/UMI number. Otherwise raise webform + mail VO about this situation, it'll get approved don't worry.
Thank you! You're too kind!
I have raised a web form and contact my med center - they said they can't do anything. So I'll just wait

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
Got two ghost updates today in the span of a couple of hours, but no update on upfront medicals or any ADRs. Hope it is good news.
Upfront meds + new PCCs + 6 month bank statements submitted on March 11.
So was finally able to talk to an IRCC agent today (99 minute wait!). They confirmed that they have received my upfront docs, but unfortunately no change in status. Apparently the ghost updates were due to someone making a note on my application that about the receipt of the documents. They said an officer has to review it now, which can happen anytime between tomorrow and the heat death of the universe. A little underwhelming, but I'll take it.

tarikadeepak

Nov 7, 2020
Hi, Got an email today requesting additional documents for both primary and secondary applicants to start background verification. We submitted these documents when we filled the application(have not left US since then), why are they requesting them again? -
Schedule A(IMM 5669)
PCC
AOR: OCT 2020 | FSW-O | Indian | COR - US
Thanks!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
This status i took from CBSA Notes:

Assessments:

Eligibility: Passed
Security
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

Also is it ok to send webform to know status of file progress ? They reply on it ?
You can send as many web forms as you would like.

Reactions: zaheer2003