+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

CadPeace

Nov 18, 2021
Any respected member could share their thoughts on my query. Thanks in advance.

IRCC has asked for 6 months bank statements. Previously in 2020 I submitted a FD certificate with the required amount. The FD matured and came in my savings account this February. Now could I again make a new FD and share that with IRCC or is it mandatory to share the 6 months bank statements with IRCC
If they have specifically asked for 6 months statements, then go with last 6 months statements, this will reflect correct balance in your account currently along with showing FD matured transaction. IRCC wants to confirm that the balance reflected in you account belongs to you and not an immediate transfer by some one else, just to show the POF amount. That's why they asked for 6 months statements

CadPeace

Nov 18, 2021
Any respected member could share their thoughts on my query. Thanks in advance.

IRCC has asked for 6 months bank statements. Previously in 2020 I submitted a FD certificate with the required amount. The FD matured and came in my savings account this February. Now could I again make a new FD and share that with IRCC or is it mandatory to share the 6 months bank statements with IRCC
What is your COR - India? Just trying to figure out whether IRCC would be asking for PCC for all the applications where security not started? What do you suggest?

My status is similar to yours as per GCMS notes. Recently I have completed my upfront medicals. So given the timelines I am thinking of booking PCC in advance.

VVV62

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
26-11-2020
Right, its been frustrating for all of us. But I think we all are almost there.. Just need to hold a little bit more. Hope all of us get our PPR very soon. Yesterday I read an article, IRCC has cleared backlog of 9000 PR applications for FSW recently and now they are back on track and clearing the backlog..
We shouldn't also forget that an application leaves the backlog only after landing. That means that the actual number of PPR receivers are higher than the number given by IRCC.

Mar 14, 2022
@legalfalcon please advice me. My AOR is October 2020 and there has been no improvement in my profile since December 2020. Currently it says "you don't need a medical exam and we will send you a message if this changes" Could you please tell me whether you think doing upfront medicals will help my profile?

Ainpeespirant

Mar 27, 2019
@legalfalcon please advice me. My AOR is October 2020 and there has been no improvement in my profile since December 2020. Currently it says "you don't need a medical exam and we will send you a message if this changes" Could you please tell me whether you think doing upfront medicals will help my profile?
I would say wait for it. Seeing many posts getting PPR after upfront medicals, I also got it done upfront on 5th February. It has not been even linked to my profile. It still says medical not required. AOR October 2020, VO Ottawa

DaporDapor

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
I would say wait for it. Seeing many posts getting PPR after upfront medicals, I also got it done upfront on 5th February. It has not been even linked to my profile. It still says medical not required. AOR October 2020, VO Ottawa
My upfront medical was approved and updated in the portal 25 days ago. No ppr or anything.
There is no logic in ircc way of doing things. They have there system on shuffle

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020

Exactly and some of us will be left holding the bag this year too when they meet their quota, so without any communication from IRCC regarding your application status, you could get your PPR anytime in the next week or month or year which essentially means that you can't touch your POF funds and you can't plan anything for the foreseeable future because you don't know what will happen. The processing time was 6 months when we applied and its been years and radio silence from IRCC regarding even a new timeline. Just wait indefinitely. This is wrong on so many levels. We literally have no voice.
Yeah it sucks. I might wait until the 18 month mark and file mandamus. It's expensive yeah, but you can always make more money, but can't make up for the lost time and opportunities.

farazsattar

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Georgia
Hi Guys and Gals,

I have taken this small initiative to gather all the CPC-Ottawa Visa Office people to come together and update each other on their progress towards visa processing like ADR's, PCC, POF, Remedical / Medical request, and anything related to development towards visa processing. I hope we will help each other and keep motivating

https://chat.whatsapp.com/HA4qfAvVfJjDRW7w370h8f

Thanks and lots of love :)

Reactions: VVV62 and HA1986

Truecopy20

Oct 7, 2020
What is your COR - India? Just trying to figure out whether IRCC would be asking for PCC for all the applications where security not started? What do you suggest?

My status is similar to yours as per GCMS notes. Recently I have completed my upfront medicals. So given the timelines I am thinking of booking PCC in advance.
[/QUOTE

Hello member, my COR is India

I got an Update on March 11 for New pcc , Remeds and Schedule A form.

PCC takes atkeast 30 days to come where I live after the appointment is completed. Hence if u think it's feasible kindly go for upfront PCC as it would save time plus it won't burn the pocket.