Med's Done....
20-07-2020
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
27-02-2023
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2023
Finally some movement guys. Added spouse to my application on May 11, 2021 but didn't get reflected until March 8 (2022), when I got a request for her Biometrics, & Medical request.

Shantanu275

Jun 22, 2021
Mill Creek, WA, US
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, CA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-06-2020
AOR Received.
03-10-2020
IELTS Request
01-11-2020
Med's Request
08-07-2020
Med's Done....
20-07-2020
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
27-02-2023
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2023
Hello good people,
I need an urgent support from u all. My AOR is on 1st week of Nov 2020. My medical expired on last week of Oct 2021.
I got married on last week of December 2021 and immediately informed IRCC via webmail abd how to add her on my existing application. On 2nd week of Jan 2022, I got an email from IRCC to provide docs of my wife via webform.
So I have sent all the docs with the full payment as well on 1st week of Feb 2022 via webform. Its been one month today but they didn’t reply anything yet.
How long could it take for them to reply me that they receive my spouse docs and ask for her biometric and medical with my remedical request? Should I raise a webform asking this?
What should I do pls suggest.
Regards
It took 10 months for my wife. We just got a request for her Medical & Biometrics.

Tayo01

Aug 21, 2019
Does anyone have an advise for me please? My deadline is fast approaching. I received an ADR for update PoF and PCC and I was given 30 days to submit. I doubt if the PCC will be out before this deadline as I was given a 2 month processing time. Please what can I do about this PCC? There is still no hope of getting it in the next 10 days when this ADR request will be due. Please help. Very urgent. @legalfalcon

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Does anyone have an advise for me please? My deadline is fast approaching. I received an ADR for update PoF and PCC and I was given 30 days to submit. I doubt if the PCC will be out before this deadline as I was given a 2 month processing time. Please what can I do about this PCC? There is still no hope of getting it in the next 10 days when this ADR request will be due. Please help. Very urgent. @legalfalcon
Send a web form seeking extension and provide documents to prove that you have applied.

No need to be concerned, the deadline will be extended.

Reactions: requiemforadream

MJ Mumbai

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Definitely get new PCCs too, there was someone with Sept/Oct 2020 AOR who had the same status as you, they submitted upfront meds + PCC + POF, they got PPR in a month.

Due dates don't mean anything.
Upfront medical done yesterday as per the appointment. They have given the information sheet. Since it is the weekend, I feel I should raise the web form to share it on Monday and also send it across those emails for Vo Ottawa and CPC.
The medical centre staff said it would take 7-12 days to update reports in e medical.
email IDs:
ircc.cio-brcd.ircc@cic.gc.ca
CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
CPR-Ott-CaseProcessing@cic.gc.ca

vishlion

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Visa Office......
Edmonton
App. Filed.......
30-10-2020
Med's Done....
Passed (08-12-2020)
Interview........
N/A
Received the Golden e-mail(PR Portal Confirmation) finally on 12th/March/2022:D. Took almost 1.5 years to get it approved. Was a long wait indeed.

CEC Inland Applicant with Outland Spouse
ITA: 16th September 2020
CRS score: 495
AOR: 30th October 2020
Primary VO: Edmonton
Medical Passed: 13th December 2021(Extended)
Got Married: January 2021
Request to Add Spouse to the Application: April 2021
Document Request for Spouse: 5th June 2021
Documents submitted for spouse including Medicals: 5th July 2021
Spouse Added to the Application: October 2021
Spouse's Medical Passed: November 2021
BIL for Spouse: 21st February 2022
Biometrics submitted for Spouse: 25th February 2022
PPR for Spouse(Outland): 4th March 2022
PR Portal e-mail for the Primary Applicant: 12th March 2022

HA1986

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020
Haven't seen many pprs from this group. I've been telling myself that I can afford to be more hopeful once I start seeing ppr posts in this group regularly. Not sure when that day would come. It's extremely unethical for IRCC to keep us in limbo especially when we are required to hold a considerable sum of money to satisfy their POF requirements. I could have invested the money somewhere for profits. Who is going to compensate me for this loss (plus the years of my life that IRCC has wasted)? Do they really understand that applying for immigration potentially means putting off all your future plans until you know the result? Even if they do understand, I don't think they care!

Truecopy20

Oct 7, 2020
Any respected member could share their thoughts on my query. Thanks in advance.

IRCC has asked for 6 months bank statements. Previously in 2020 I submitted a FD certificate with the required amount. The FD matured and came in my savings account this February. Now could I again make a new FD and share that with IRCC or is it mandatory to share the 6 months bank statements with IRCC

Mb17nu

Feb 20, 2021
AOR 31st Oct 2020
Category FSW Inland
There has been no movement in my application. The GCMS notes I requested in Feb 2021 are exactly same as the ones I got this month. It’s stuck at - Eligibility Review Required. Because they requested a financial proof which I provided in Jan 2021.
Are any FSW inland applications getting processed??

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
Upfront medical done yesterday as per the appointment. They have given the information sheet. Since it is the weekend, I feel I should raise the web form to share it on Monday and also send it across those emails for Vo Ottawa and CPC.
The medical centre staff said it would take 7-12 days to update reports in e medical.
email IDs:
ircc.cio-brcd.ircc@cic.gc.ca
CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
CPR-Ott-CaseProcessing@cic.gc.ca
Yeah raise it now once, and raise it again after getting confirmation from the centre that they have uploaded the results.

Reactions: MJ Mumbai

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
Haven't seen many pprs from this group. I've been telling myself that I can afford to be more hopeful once I start seeing ppr posts in this group regularly. Not sure when that day would come. It's extremely unethical for IRCC to keep us in limbo especially when we are required to hold a considerable sum of money to satisfy their POF requirements. I could have invested the money somewhere for profits. Who is going to compensate me for this loss (plus the years of my life that IRCC has wasted)? Do they really understand that applying for immigration potentially means putting off all your future plans until you know the result? Even if they do understand, I don't think they care!
You are right, they absolutely do understand, but they do not care. What bothers me the most is 2021 FSW-Os are getting PPR now. Not CEC, not PNP, but regular FSW-Os like us. Maybe if I had waited for 2 more months to submit my application rather than submitting it immediately like an idiot, I might've even gotten a PPR by now, who knows. We all know that they have a quota for FSWs this year and they don't have space for all FSWs, however IF they followed a strict FIFO most 2020 AORs will probably land this year. But they just started processing and approving 2021 AORs for no fucking reason. What a joke.

Last edited:

Ufuoma

Jun 1, 2013
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
25-08-2020
AOR Received.
14-10-2020
Med's Done....
14-10-2020
Passport Req..
21-03-2022
LANDED..........
29-05-2022
Okay.

Had my remedicals on the 1st of March & on the 4th of March my medical changed to
  • We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
A little more patience from everyone.
Just got a ghost update.

March 14, 2022 You passed the medical exam.

It took exactly 2 weeks.

HA1986

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020
You are right, they absolutely do understand, but they do not care. What bothers me the most is 2021 FSW-Os are getting PPR now. Not CEC, not PNP, but regular FSW-Os like us. Maybe if I had waited for 2 more months to submit my application rather than submitting it immediately like an idiot, I might've even gotten a PPR by now, who knows. We all know that they have a quota for FSWs this year and they don't have space for all FSWs, however IF they followed a strict FIFO most 2020 AORs will probably land this year. But they just started processing and approving 2021 AORs for no fucking reason. What a joke.
Exactly and some of us will be left holding the bag this year too when they meet their quota, so without any communication from IRCC regarding your application status, you could get your PPR anytime in the next week or month or year which essentially means that you can't touch your POF funds and you can't plan anything for the foreseeable future because you don't know what will happen. The processing time was 6 months when we applied and its been years and radio silence from IRCC regarding even a new timeline. Just wait indefinitely. This is wrong on so many levels. We literally have no voice.

Reactions: requiemforadream

CadPeace

Nov 18, 2021
Right, its been frustrating for all of us. But I think we all are almost there.. Just need to hold a little bit more. Hope all of us get our PPR very soon. Yesterday I read an article, IRCC has cleared backlog of 9000 PR applications for FSW recently and now they are back on track and clearing the backlog..