+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

meshimeshi

Dec 3, 2020
Anyone with FSW inland? What’s your status?
I am FSW Inland, AOR Oct 13, 2020; MEP - Nov 26, 2020; Biometrics exempted
I just called IRCC this morning and as per the agent
Eligibility - not started
Security - not started
Criminality - in progress
Office: CPC-Sydney, NS

Reactions: rob712

Doz

Dec 13, 2020
I am FSW Inland, AOR Oct 13, 2020; MEP - Nov 26, 2020; Biometrics exempted
I just called IRCC this morning and as per the agent
Eligibility - not started
Security - not started
Criminality - in progress
Office: CPC-Sydney, NS
Use Gcsm note....I got similarly response last 3 weeks but this week they changed the whole thing

DaporDapor

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
Hello all,
I realized last week after getting my BIL that my name is only printed First name and last name without my middle name, and my middle name is included in my passport. I have sent a webform last week to add my middle name to my given name. . My first question is will I still be able to attend the biometric appointment by showing a passport that include middle name and my BIL doesnt?
Second question is when sending a webform with such a request (adding middle name), what should I include in the Type of inquiry drop panel? should I say it's a change of contact information, or a permanent residence ( applied online)?
Thanks

Patiently_pr

Mar 14, 2020
I wonder why so many decided to call IRCC after having only 2 months post AOR? Can someone please share the benefits of calling so early so I'll know if it's worth the shot.

Reactions: jasp94

Airhulafe

Sep 16, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-10-2020
I wonder why so many decided to call IRCC after having only 2 months post AOR? Can someone please share the benefits of calling so early so I'll know if it's worth the shot.
I guess just to find out where things stand - to me it’s ridiculous calling so soon, I fear frequent calling might even piss off the officers and raise red flags on your application

Reactions: abhi1992