+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

sarwanchawla

Feb 28, 2021
is anyone from aor oct 2020 or before.......
and still waiting for a remed request or simply some update on application..
where the hell have updates and pprs vanished
what about applicants like us who are still waiting.....
its good that draws have started..but why the processing of older applications has stopped...
AoR 14th Oct 2020. VO Was Montreal, Now Edmonton.

MannJay2010

Star Member
Dec 4, 2020
CAnada Parents Visitor Visa for new PR immigrants

Hello Everyone. Hope you are well.
Has someone who is new immigrant been able to successfully get parents visitor visa in 2-3 months from Canada ?

I am 5 months pregnant and we will be moving first time to Canada in 15 days. I wish to have my mother with me atleast 1-2 month before delivery and 4-5 months after delivery. Should I start her process before us moving to Canada or it’s advisable to strat the process once we land there ?

Since it’s critical for us to get her visa approved successfully - any pointers for the people who got visa successfully please share your experiences, timelines and tips with me please.
My mother is a home maker and she has no ITR as she owns some agricultural land only. I just fear for refusal and without her - I can’t imagine being able to handle this new journey on my own. So it’s pivotal that her visa gets processed.

Thank You In Advance.

Drake2k

Sep 5, 2022
I am sick and mentally exhausted of waiting and waiting...stress and anxiety is just unbearable!

FSW-Outland (Express Entry) applicant COR: Pakistan
My AOR is 20-Oct-2022
Med passed in 2020
Biometrics passed 30-Nov-2020
After this dead silence.
Did upfront remed in Feb 2022 and received remed request just a day later, maybe during this time my remed wasn't updated.
Also during Feb 2022 i received imm5406e Additional Family Information Form & imm5669e Schedule A Background/Declaration form, which i submitted within 2 days.
My Remeds got updated on my profile on 22-June-2022
I applied for GCMS notes in September 2021, everything is normal Eligibility Passed, Criminality Passed, Medical Passed, Info Sharing Complete.
Security, HIRV, Org Crime, Misrepresentation, Other Reqs, Final are all blank.
I again applied for GCMS notes in June 2022, haven't received them, also raised webform no response yet.
How much more do I have to wait for any response? My life is on hold no update what's happening or what's gonna happen...this is a torture and its getting unbearable, I just got to know my friend who applied in Dec 2020 got PPR last month... I feel happy for him but why am I not getting any update? Anyone else who is facing the same situation? this is so wrong :'(

Shantanu275

Jun 22, 2021
Mill Creek, WA, US
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, CA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-06-2020
AOR Received.
03-10-2020
IELTS Request
01-11-2020
Med's Request
08-07-2020
Med's Done....
20-07-2020
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
27-02-2023
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2023
Reactions: baryonix

MD1990FSW

Nov 10, 2021
Hi All,

I just received on my CIC account a letter asking for a police certificate:

"Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate since 2020/10/08, not required if country is Canada"

FSW-O
AOR Oct. 08, 2020

What does this mean? should I provide certificates since the age 18? or they mean the past two years (from 2020/10/08 until now)? Please I need someone to help me with this and I really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Manik1418

Sep 12, 2022
I am sick and mentally exhausted of waiting and waiting...stress and anxiety is just unbearable!

My AOR is 20-Oct-2022
Med passed in 2020
After this dead silence.
Did upfront remed in Feb 2022 and received remed request just a day later, maybe during this time my remed wasn't updated.
Also during Feb 2022 i received imm5406e Additional Family Information Form & imm5669e Schedule A Background/Declaration form, which i submitted within 2 days.
I applied for GCMS notes in September 2021, everything is normal Eligibility Passed, Criminality Passed, Medical Passed, Info Sharing Complete.
I again applied for GCMS notes in June 2022, haven't received them, also raised webform no response yet.
How much more do I have to wait for any response? My life is on hold no update what's happening or what's gonna happen...this is a torture and its getting unbearable, I just got to know my friend who applied in Dec 2020 got PPR last month... I feel happy for him but why am I not getting any update? Anyone else who is facing the same situation? this is so wrong :'(
I have same case, applied in Oct 2020, got ADR in Jan22 that I completed in Feb22, silence since then. My friend applied after me in Dec2020 he is in Canada already. This is so so unfair.

damanprit

Oct 13, 2021

My AOR is 20-Oct-2022
Med passed in 2020
After this dead silence.
Hi. I am in the same situation. My AOR is 26 october 2020 and I had applied under CEC category but then had to come back to India in Feb 2021 due to some emergency. Little did i know that I will lose the chance to go back and am stuck here since 1.5 years. No update. I had applied for gcms notes in september 2021 and recieved it. in which it showed that everything is paased and final said approved. still it was on hold due to covid so no ppr.. Then dead silence. aplied for gcms notes in jan 2022...no response.. i went for upfront medical on march 4 2022, which hasnt got updated on cic profile yet. applies for gcms notes in may 2022..didnt recieve any response..I recieved ADR Imm5669 request on june10,2022 which I submitted just in 1 day.. still havent got anything since then.. Called IRCC and talked to agent who was like" you might think that no work is being done on your application but infact it is. and they're working really hard to process applications asap.. and in my mind I was like Bitch, do you ven know what you are saying..
so tired and mentally frustrated with all this.. Its going to be 2 years since i apllied next month.. God knows when they will give me ppr.. and I'm so scared..My relatives visited a few astrologers because they believe in them and they said that I might not even get PR..
All my friends who had applied after me, got their PRs and have begun their new life like an year or months ago in Canada. And here I am, feeling like a Loser everyday

Reactions: mesha25

mesha25

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
Hi. I am in the same situation. My AOR is 26 october 2020 and I had applied under CEC category but then had to come back to India in Feb 2021 due to some emergency. Little did i know that I will lose the chance to go back and am stuck here since 1.5 years. No update. I had applied for gcms notes in september 2021 and recieved it. in which it showed that everything is paased and final said approved. still it was on hold due to covid so no ppr.. Then dead silence. aplied for gcms notes in jan 2022...no response.. i went for upfront medical on march 4 2022, which hasnt got updated on cic profile yet. applies for gcms notes in may 2022..didnt recieve any response..I recieved ADR Imm5669 request on june10,2022 which I submitted just in 1 day.. still havent got anything since then.. Called IRCC and talked to agent who was like" you might think that no work is being done on your application but infact it is. and they're working really hard to process applications asap.. and in my mind I was like Bitch, do you ven know what you are saying..
so tired and mentally frustrated with all this.. Its going to be 2 years since i apllied next month.. God knows when they will give me ppr.. and I'm so scared..My relatives visited a few astrologers because they believe in them and they said that I might not even get PR..
All my friends who had applied after me, got their PRs and have begun their new life like an year or months ago in Canada. And here I am, feeling like a Loser everyday
I am March 2020 AOR, still waiting!

Reactions: damanprit