FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
29-10-2020
Pretty sure all medical centers use the "eMedical" system for uploading medical exam results so past medical exams will be visible to them.
I will still give it a chance. I don’t have a single day to waste . Wasted so many months already waiting. Zero patience left

Asmi007

Feb 3, 2021
Guys! Need Ur advice...
I got ADR( PCC, MEDICALS, SCH A)on 20th April, and same submitted on 06th may...
Already did upfront medicals on 26th March and informed to IRCC via webform...
Earlier the status after submission was " Your action is required"
Now today it changed to " submitted" but for medicals the status is" we have not received ".

toma1990

Nov 7, 2020
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-10-2020
I also did my upfront medical on 29/Dec/2021 and updated IRCC about the same but after 4 months on 13/April/2022 got a remedical request as my upfront medical was not considered. I submitted my re-medicals on 4/may/2022 and was updated in my profile on 08/May/2022 and my medical was passed. I also got my PPR on 17/May/2022. Bad luck my spouse details are not added even after sending my documents on time. So waiting for the dety to be added in my profile.
Did you send the upfront medical documents again when you got remedical request or have you done re-medical again? I am in a similar situation like you. Did my upfront re-medical on march which is yet to be acknowledged while i have received re-medical request on my gckey on may 19

Reactions: Asmi007

pargatmca

May 20, 2022
Did you send the upfront medical documents again when you got remedical request or have you done re-medical again? I am in a similar situation like you. Did my upfront re-medical on march which is yet to be acknowledged while i have received re-medical request on my gckey on may 19
Hi,

I did my re-medicals again. I think Upfront medicals are not accepted nowadays. So you have to do your remedical again.

All the best

Reactions: heena1521

heena1521

Aug 20, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
29-10-2020
Hi,

I did my re-medicals again. I think Upfront medicals are not accepted nowadays. So you have to do your remedical again.

All the best
Yes. This is the better advice. Forget about upfront. If they ask for it again just do it again

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Hi there. I just saw this today because I was busy with all other things....because
YES, PPR FINALLY :)

DON'T GIVE UP HOPE GUYS!!
congratulations

rk111

Jul 8, 2021
Hi All,

I received the RFV on May 18th (FSW-O EE), requesting to submit my Indian passport to the case processing center in Ottawa. I raised a web form to check if I can send my passport through VFS global in the US. But no response yet. Is anyone in the same boat as me?

Instructions in the letter -
If you have a mailing address in the USA, please submit it by courier in a single package with all required documents to the following address:
CPCO - PR VISA
US Permanent/Temporary Residence VISA/Passports
365 Laurier Av. West
Ottawa ON
K1A1L1

frankfz

Star Member
Jun 6, 2021
Hi All,

I received the RFV on May 18th (FSW-O EE), requesting to submit my Indian passport to the case processing center in Ottawa. I raised a web form to check if I can send my passport through VFS global in the US. But no response yet. Is anyone in the same boat as me?

Instructions in the letter -
If you have a mailing address in the USA, please submit it by courier in a single package with all required documents to the following address:
CPCO - PR VISA
US Permanent/Temporary Residence VISA/Passports
365 Laurier Av. West
Ottawa ON
K1A1L1
You should simply follow the instructions. Send it where they tell you to send it to. Web form takes over 2 months to get a response currently.

Jazzpanag

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10 May'22
IELTS Request
L-8,R-8,S-7.5,W-7.5
Passport Req..
25th May'22
I just called the medical centre and they said you cannot re-do the medical and we need to call the embassy to link our upfront.
Which was submitted by them earlier.

medical centre- Sadhu Vaswani New Delhi
Ask medical centre to mail IRCC for linking your upfront with IME no. mentioned on remedical request form (second page)

Jazzpanag

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10 May'22
IELTS Request
L-8,R-8,S-7.5,W-7.5
Passport Req..
25th May'22
probably god was listening when I wrote this. I got ADR for Medical, PCCs and Schedule A just after 1 hour.
Now need to figure out how will I link my upfront to the requested medical
Fastest way is by requesting medical center for the same, they can send mail to IRCC for linkage between upfront & new IME no.

Jazzpanag

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10 May'22
IELTS Request
L-8,R-8,S-7.5,W-7.5
Passport Req..
25th May'22
@legalfalcon
It would be highly appreciated if u help to overcome this dilemma.
I got my upfront medicals in Feb,2022 which never got updated in my profile . But later on 8th April I got remed request with new IME number and with a thought that my representative has already raised webform and my tracking sheet(twice or thrice probably) , I kept waiting for an update .
Against the deadline of 30 days , on 8th May my portal started reflecting that They haven't received my medical and I should refer to the request sent .
What should be done in this scenario ?
Adr got on 14th Arpil was submitted on 19th Arpil now reflects Not Applicable in portal .
Please share ur insight about this , really worried
Did not you send upfront med. sheet along with ADRs?

Jazzpanag

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10 May'22
IELTS Request
L-8,R-8,S-7.5,W-7.5
Passport Req..
25th May'22
Even I am in the same boat did Upfront on 7th April and got Remed request yesterday.
don’t know what to do.
I was in the same situation few days back
I sent upfront medical sheet + remedical request sheet along with schedule A & PCC & my medical passed next day

do it if you can