+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

me@akshara

Star Member
Mar 24, 2022
does every medical panelist advice to come for medicals after having breakfast. Asking for a friend coz in my case they said I shouldn't go fasting.

DavidBurke

Mar 25, 2022
Hello ! It's finally our turn to share good news, we received the RFV mail today !!!!

Thank you Lord for guiding us through this path, our journey to Canada PR started 5 yrs ago, it took us continuous faith to get here.

Thank you to all of you for sharing your stories, application & Canada related news with us, the memes and jokes; you certainly helped with this wait.

Here are our details if they can help :

FSW-O AOR 03Oct20
COR Mauritius
Pretoria Office
MEP : 24Nov20, automatic extended 19Nov21
29Dec21 - emailed query as to country where studies were actually done, replied same day
06Jan22 - ADR received for an updated POF, provided same day
07Jan22 - RFV email received
Noted multiple ghosts updates from 29/12 to yesterday.

In between, I did send some webforms requesting updates, only got feedback - file to be reviewed by an officer when it wasn't the Covid excuse.

Don't loose hope, your time will come. Best of luck
Hi, have you gotten your passport back? How long did it take to get COPR?

Reactions: blackknight12

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
Exactly the same situation. Remedicals done on 07th Mar, sent the information sheets through webforms the next day. When I checked the profile after a week today, saw a ghost update with yesterday's date but no update on profile/medicals.
Probably means they attached the medicals to your application, but waiting for an officer to review it. Not sure when that will happen. In my case, I was hoping that doing upfront medicals would trigger an officer to look at the application. Let me know if you see further movement.

Ak21_2022

Mar 25, 2022
Ecuador
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-10-2020
Doc's Request.
10-03-2022
AOR Received.
23-10-2020
Med's Request
10-03-2022
Med's Done....
15-03-2022
AOR: October 2020
First meds passed: Dec 2020
Biometrics: December 2020
ADR for Schedule A, PCC for current country and Remeds: March 2022
Remeds passed: March 15, 2022
Althrough out, my status was stuck as: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

No movement at all. Its frustrating sometimes that people with ADR of 2021 are already passed whilst ours is stuck.

Reactions: HA1986

scmadmad

Aug 11, 2020
Hi guys, I'm an Inland PNP applicant(BC), AOR Oct 7th, 2020. My wife and daughter are dependents under my application. When I submitted my application, my daughter was living in China with her grandparents, but she came to Canada to live with us this month. Does anyone know should I contact IRCC to let them know about this (or probably provide IRCC with her Visitor Permit) ?

Any response would be much appreciated, thanks!

naveenjohn94

Jun 4, 2020
Sure! I sent my photos with US passport dimensions in the original package and I realised it and sent another package with correct photos with stamp on the back where the photo was taken, my name and dob written too on March 21st that got delivered to the VAC on March 23rd.

The only information I have is that both my fedex packages were delivered. I did not receive any email from VAC with the tracking id that we should be receiving.
I got an email today with the tracking ID and a note saying that it has been dispatched to the IRCC office on Fri Mar 25, 2022 for processing

Amendosmith

Mar 18, 2022
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
08-10-2020
Passport Req..
17-03-2022
VISA ISSUED...
18-04-2022
I got an email today with the tracking ID and a note saying that it has been dispatched to the IRCC office on Fri Mar 25, 2022 for processing
I got an email too with tracking id but mine said pending for the photos that I sent already in a separate package and was already delivered. Hope they link the two and dispatch it to IRCC this week. Also my tracking id starts with TEMP2022.

stickynotes15

Nov 22, 2020
Has anyone been able to talk to an agent recently?
Afte 5-10 mins on the IVR maze I get all the way to the application status message, it then prompts to press 0 to talk to an agent and then disconnects with a we are experiencing high volume message....

blackknight12

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-10-2020
Hi;

Hurrah got Passport Request Letter finally.

AOR OCT 2020
COR Pakistan
PNP
London office

Re Medical passed 02 March 2022

Passport Request Letter 22 March 2022
Hey have you submitted your passports, do let us know how long it took for you to receive the passports?

Reactions: zaheer2003

suzanne456

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
hi everyone

I completed my upfront medical on Tuesday. SINCE I HAVE NEVER ORDERED GCMS NOTES. Please suggest which email should i use to send my upfront medical sheet. I have already raised web form.
I need help for the wordings to use in the email too. please send the specimen.
AOR OCT 2020
COR INDIA
FSW OUTLAND
biometrics completed on march,2020

silence since then
You can use the following:

centralized-intake-office@cic.gc.ca

Some of them will bounce back, not to worry

Reactions: CarlCoco

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
Medicals finally updated on my profile today. However my background check status also changed to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check". I think previously it was "We are processing your background check...". Is this normal to happen with medical update?

Last edited:

sandeepagarwal1985

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
@ legalfalcon

In my application, infosharing for me (primary applicant) is passed since Nov'20 but for my wife (dependent) is In Progress since than. My wife have travelled everywhere outside India along with me only, infact I have travelled to more countries than her but my infosharing is complete but her not.
Need your advise what I can do.

AOR: SEPT 2020
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
Upfront medical: Passed 24 March'22
Criminality: Passed
Info Sharing: In Progress

DaporDapor

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
Hey Everyone,
I got ADR just yesterday (PCC+SCHEDULE A). Currently I am filling schedule A form. My father's name in his passport is not spelled the exact same way as his name in my passport. Which one should I write in the form? The exact same way he spelled it in his passport, or should I write his name with the spelling of my passport?
Weird question, I know :(
AOR OCT 2020, FSW OUTLAND
UPFRONT MEDICAL 16/02/2022
ADR 29/3/2022
@legalfalcon