+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

harsh_makani

Feb 12, 2020
Did anyone request spouse add on? I got remedical request for myself..i submitted all the docs of my spouse including upfront med of spouse..i also appeared for my medical..how long does it take to see spouse added as dependent in gc key account?
What documents do we need to send for adding spouse post AOR?

Reactions: MJ Mumbai

Aditis123

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020
Hey , greetings
I just want to know if anyone from Oct aor 2020 got any remed request from Ottawa VO.
It does seem to act on pre covid files , but how long our wait gonna last ?
What are your speculations ?

Josh@v

Star Member
Oct 11, 2020
@legalfalcon and Seniors or any one who can help.
I have requested to add my spouse after marriage and attached marriage cert and passport in webform.

Should I wait for the profile to be updated with option to upload rest of the documents or
Should I send all the docs like pcc, and other forms for additional members via webform itself.

From the recent comments I noticed, people having done upfront medical are getting ppr. your take on that?

abhi1992

Aug 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
11-10-2020
Hey , greetings
I just want to know if anyone from Oct aor 2020 got any remed request from Ottawa VO.
It does seem to act on pre covid files , but how long our wait gonna last ?
What are your speculations ?
I've an October 2020 AOR and nope, I've not received a remed request. I'm just waiting and thinking whether or not to go for upfront medicals.

Can one of you please help, what is the procedure for upfront medicals? Do we need to get the medicals done again and notify IRCC through a webform?

Reactions: Aditis123

JNAIR1529

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi Folks
I am October 2020 AOR FSW Outland applicant.
I had received ADR for schedule A and PCC on Dec 29th 2021. I submitted the documents on January 12 2022.
The same day, within a few hours my cic profile was updated - Review of additional documents status changed from “We have requested additional document…” to “Not Applicable” and it has been the same ever since.

My concern is my status never went into “We are reviewing the documents provided”, instead it directly went to not applicable. Is this valid, does this mean my document was ever reviewed by any officer?

somenath1061

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
3121, 2134
Hi Folks
I am October 2020 AOR FSW Outland applicant.
I had received ADR for schedule A and PCC on Dec 29th 2021. I submitted the documents on January 12 2022.
The same day, within a few hours my cic profile was updated - Review of additional documents status changed from “We have requested additional document…” to “Not Applicable” and it has been the same ever since.

My concern is my status never went into “We are reviewing the documents provided”, instead it directly went to not applicable. Is this valid, does this mean my document was ever reviewed by any officer?
Hi,

As per your signature, your security and criminality has not yet started. Why are they asking for remeds I wonder.
I thought remed was the last thing they would ask for if they have expired. Your application is being processed by which visa office?

JNAIR1529

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi,

As per your signature, your security and criminality has not yet started. Why are they asking for remeds I wonder.
I thought remed was the last thing they would ask for if they have expired. Your application is being processed by which visa office?
Hey, my criminality was passed until my last GCMS notes in October 2020, I think it expired after my PCC expired. It went back to not started thats when I received the ADR for PCC.

My security is not started and that’s correct. I don’t think IRCC is following the usual steps for application processing

My VO is Ottawa

Reactions: farazsattar

farazsattar

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Georgia
Hey, my criminality was passed until my last GCMS notes in October 2020, I think it expired after my PCC expired. It went back to not started thats when I received the ADR for PCC.

My security is not started and that’s correct. I don’t think IRCC is following the usual steps for application processing

My VO is Ottawa

Helpful information :)

Good Luck buddy -

Reactions: JNAIR1529

vishlion

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Visa Office......
Edmonton
App. Filed.......
30-10-2020
Med's Done....
Passed (08-12-2020)
Interview........
N/A
appreciate if you can call IRCC and check for the medical and biometric status
Finally got hold of an agent & she confirmed that my spouse's medical was passed in November. No update on the BIL yet :( No other changes in the status of the application either.

Reactions: kchachap102