+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Santaclause

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Hi, my 1st time medicals expired on 9/10/21, the expiry was updated same day in my CIC a.c then last Friday, the passed message reappeared with date 19/11/21. As mentioned I do not know yet for how long it has been extended, prefer to wait on the PPR docs instead of ordering GCMS. From what I've seen so far, PPR is granted very rapidly when there is movement on the medicals for dossiers like mine that have been in limbo for so long
Hey, would you mind sharing what was your Review Required? And has it been Passed in your recent GCMS notes?

C2C

Star Member
Oct 7, 2021
Hey Guys! Just received GCMS notes, help me understand them

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed - Expired
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Regs:
Final:

HA1986

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020

ASSESSMENTS
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Regs:
Final:
Security has not been started here it seems. You would probably have to go for remedical too.

Rockyrevan

Star Member
Jun 8, 2018

ASSESSMENTS
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Regs:
Final:
I have the exact same notes, MY AOR sept 2020, may I know eligibility is passed by an officer or agent? You will find it in last few pages of your GCMS notes.

C2C

Star Member
Oct 7, 2021
I have the exact same notes, MY AOR sept 2020, may I know eligibility is passed by an officer or agent? You will find it in last few pages of your GCMS notes.
Passed by Case Processing Agent then Program Assistant

Last edited:

C2C

Star Member
Oct 7, 2021
Is there any difference between Case Processing Agent and Program Assistant?
My GCMS notes state eligibility passed by both.

Rockyrevan

Star Member
Jun 8, 2018
Mine also same as yours, usually final review is done by an officer. but I have also seen few notes approved after program assistant and agent.

Vinnerz

May 29, 2018
AOR: October 23, 2020, FSW-Inland. I got married last December and my spouse also has an existing Express Entry Application pending with AOR: November 29, 2020, FSW-Inland.

I informed IRCC about the Change in Marital Status and followed advice of @legalfalcon “If you are married and both you and your spouse and separate EE applications, both you and your spouse will have to add each other to your respective applications and in LoE mention about the existing EEs”
Today my wife received a Document Request from IRCC regarding adding spouse to her application and asking her to submit all the Spouse’s document in 30 Days including the Fee.
How should I proceed as I already have an existing FSW-Inland application under process I would appreciate @legalfalcon sir if you could help me out in this situation.

Last edited:

stickynotes15

Nov 22, 2020
Has anyone with an October AOR and Ottawa VO received an update recently? (Other than medicals)
Just trying to gauge if Ottawa is working on late 2020 applications or not.

grace1057

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
Hi,
Thank you for posting your updates here. What does your background check says in GCKey or CIC account?
Thank you!

C2C

Star Member
Oct 7, 2021
Hi,
Thank you for posting your updates here. What does your background check says in GCKey or CIC account?
Thank you!
- Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Got the GCMS notes yesterday, the second page ;
ASSESSMENTS
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Regs:
Final:

grace1057

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
- Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Got the GCMS notes yesterday, the second page ;
ASSESSMENTS
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Regs:
Final:
Thank you for the info. What I have see in the past from others post is If you ever had "Your application in progress.... when we start your background check" in the Background Check to "We are process your background...." it meant that Eligibility was passed by an officer/conclusively passed. Since this is case by base basis, we can't be sure.
Anyways good luck with you application and lets hope for the best!

Reactions: C2C

C2C

Star Member
Oct 7, 2021
Thank you for the info. What I have see in the past from others post is If you ever had "Your application in progress.... when we start your background check" in the Background Check to "We are process your background...." it meant that Eligibility was passed by an officer/conclusively passed. Since this is case by base basis, we can't be sure.
Anyways good luck with you application and lets hope for the best!
Thank you for your reply! I've also read that Security generally takes around a month when initiated.
Hoping that the file is processed by 15 December as the holiday season starts after that which can cause further delay!

Rustom

Sep 26, 2021
For those who got PPR after new medicals , how long did it take plz?
Thx

@legalfalcon plz i received a new medical pass in GCkey a month right before the original expires!
Could this be any good any soon?
Thx

Last edited: