+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

aammyy

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
I received the below email this morning, I can't log in to my account (the website keeps glitching) but as far as I know, I'm still sitting at an Oct 27th AOR with no progress on medicals etc. Did anybody else get the same email by chance? I figured IRCC is probably getting slammed with people calling wanting updates and just sent a blanket email.

We're still working on your application.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address: xxxxx

rajiyer

Star Member
Nov 19, 2020
I received the below email this morning, I can't log in to my account (the website keeps glitching) but as far as I know, I'm still sitting at an Oct 27th AOR with no progress on medicals etc. Did anybody else get the same email by chance? I figured IRCC is probably getting slammed with people calling wanting updates and just sent a blanket email.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address: xxxxx
Yes I received the same email a while ago

cooldudeusa

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020

I got the same email but the weird part is that the application number mentioned is of my tourist visa from 2018.

calvinklein

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
I too got emails saying We're still working on your application with application numbers from old work permits

Halifage

Oct 15, 2020
South Africa
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
19-08-2020
AOR Received.
08-10-2020
Med's Done....
16-11-2020
Just got this email:
----------

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address:
------------
Anyone familiar with it?