>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

G_sha

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
Category: CEC Inland
AOR: October 16, 2020
Upfront Medicals
MEP: November 26, 2020
Biometrics - Updated November 26, 2020 (Given in the last 10 years)
For Biometrics, did you get this update in the steps or its just update at the right hand side of the application?

NickolayG

Oct 14, 2020
My profile was updated an hour ago:
MEP: November 26, 2020
Biometrics have been updated on November 26, 2020 as well (gave them last year)

Haven't received any email about updates yet.

Reactions: leobeni

srinianurag90

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Go to the application submitted document on the top of your application, open it, you will see the place to submit new requested documents!
@Sandynguyen thank you, I see they have added the new document section to be uploaded. Also, I have typed the details, taken a print out, signed and scanned it for upload, would that be okay?

Sandynguyen

Star Member
Aug 16, 2020
@Sandynguyen thank you, I see they have added the new document section to be uploaded. Also, I have typed the details, taken a print out, signed and scanned it for upload, would that be okay?
I think it is correct way. I think you may check if you already got all the information they want in the form : spouse , children, parents, siblings ( if any) as normally we submit those infor in the original application

Reactions: srinianurag90

G_sha

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
@legalfalcon Can you advise?

I am the Principal applicant and have applied for CEC inland. But my Spouse went to his Home country in an emergency and he has no plans to come in the next 2-3 months. Does it affect my PR application?

Category: CEC inland,
AOR: 06 Oct
MEP: 17th Nov

After that no updates since now.

Another thing:-
I am a resident of Ontario, working remotely for a Quebec company. I do file my taxes from Ontario.

The reference letter that I got from my employer has the company address(Quebec). Will there any be any hurdles for me after submitting documents.
I am ready to move to Ontario but due to COVID, I am not getting a job. Does this work?

Please advise.

Thanks.