AOR Received.
14-10-2020
Med's Done....
14-10-2020
Passport Req..
21-03-2022
LANDED..........
29-05-2022
Just spoke with an agent a few minutes ago, wait time was 31 minutes.

Eligibility Passed.
Criminality Passed.
Security Not Started.

Reactions: datguytomi

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Hello,

I just received my cbsa notes ordered March 15th. @legalfalcon and @caipsnotes , could you help me with the following please?

I was eligible for Fsw and Cec. But now, I see with cbsa notes that my home country reference letter doesn't comply with duties. As a teacher working for the government, employer is the minister of education and they have formatted letters only. Duties are all stated in the education law.

My question is: would this impact my application as I am cec anyway? Not sure if I could meet the crs score then. And can t really understand properly the notes.

Also, in comparison with last notes received in January, they have add a non disclosure code 16(2). I checked but don't understand what kind of non disclosure it is.

Kindly ask for your help. Thanks

Ufuoma

Jun 1, 2013
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
25-08-2020
AOR Received.
14-10-2020
Med's Done....
14-10-2020
Passport Req..
21-03-2022
LANDED..........
29-05-2022
what is your background check status?
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Reactions: Pretom Ghosh
D

Deleted member 994371

Hello,

I just received my cbsa notes ordered March 15th. @legalfalcon and @caipsnotes , could you help me with the following please?

I was eligible for Fsw and Cec. But now, I see with cbsa notes that my home country reference letter doesn't comply with duties. As a teacher working for the government, employer is the minister of education and they have formatted letters only. Duties are all stated in the education law.

My question is: would this impact my application as I am cec anyway? Not sure if I could meet the crs score then. And can t really understand properly the notes.

Also, in comparison with last notes received in January, they have add a non disclosure code 16(2). I checked but don't understand what kind of non disclosure it is.

What does your page 2 says about eligibility status?

In the last few pages there will be notes by agents. Can you share the notes over here with personal details removed, ofcourse?

datguytomi

Nov 3, 2020
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra (Moved to RROC December 2021)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31-10-2020
File Transfer...
02-12-2021
Passport Req..
16-03-2022
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2022
LANDED..........
21-06-2022
Just spoke with an agent a few minutes ago, wait time was 31 minutes.

Eligibility Passed.
Criminality Passed.
Security Not Started.
Congratulations, where is your VO?

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
Hello,

Cool. I haven't received mine from IRCC since 4 march lol

Technically, you are only accepted by only one immigration stream when you send your app. CEC is giving priority. You should be ok regarding the letter. I am sure you are not the first one with same type of employer from Germany.

What is your noc? Was your letter translated?

The non disclosure seems to be the security background. A typical thing they put cause they are 'investigating you'. To my knowledge, its kind of normal procedure, and your application keeps moving slowly, but steady.

Chidum

Oct 20, 2020
@legalfalcon good day. please I have a question for senior members and advisers, if one got paid in Cash for the first 6months of employment and then bank deposit moving forward. Would it create an issue when applying for PR? also what documents does one have to provide to prove payment for cash payments such as this?