calvinklein

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hi, if you don’t get in first thing in the morning (8 am their time) actually start calling 7:54. Then forget about it. 8 am sharp calling is the only way.
What? The few times I called were around 3pm Mountain time, and usually get through at the second or third try. If everyone keeps saying you should call right when they open the lines, that will be the busiest moment lol. There's no recipe. Just call whenever works for you.

Amazonboy2020

Nov 16, 2020
I don't know if this means much but I was looking at the August threads and there were many posts with people saying they got their COPRs lately.
Hopefully this translates to us and we can get ours in 2 months time too. Fingers crossed!

tejaspan

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
No progress at all:
Last updated: April 6, 2021

Canadian Experience Class applications
We’re working at full capacity to process applications.

You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.

We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between
May 24 and 30, 2020

Uncle Yayo

Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
08-09-2020
Passport Req..
28-1-2021
After all this while, you guys haven’t realised that it’s futile to take anything you see on that portal seriously... they are processing May whilst CECs in September, august, October, November even December are getting COPRs... don’t stress yourself checking those things.

amosi

Jan 3, 2018
It seems they are trying to finalize CEC within 6 months ( - + 10 days ) but no movement for other streams so far.

I remember some July , August pnp people got pr early 2021 , but why they didn't contd ??

LandCanada2021

Feb 22, 2021
It seems they are trying to finalize CEC within 6 months ( - + 10 days ) but no movement for other streams so far.

I remember some July , August pnp people got pr early 2021 , but why they didn't contd ??
What about FSW-O from August, September etc?

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Thanks guys ! Will continue trying ;)
I usually tried 4/6 times before reaching them but last friday, I called at 3.15 pm and was directly transfered and on hold 35 min. Agent replied just before they closed (4.pm). Maybe you could try afternnon. Usually I called around 8 am and was never lucky and kept calling (like for 2 hours) until they put me on hold.

Shylu12

Mar 8, 2021
Hey @legalfalcon and team!! Hope you all doing well.. my AOR is oct 23rd fsw-O India.. and I have been following this thread for quite long time and noticed that for most of the people security and criminal has not been started yet for those who have received AOR during September and October.. I was wondering which months are currently receiving CoPR for FSW-O.. Just to understand the estimate time

guelphite

Jan 22, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Hey @legalfalcon and team!! Hope you all doing well.. my AOR is oct 23rd fsw-O India.. and I have been following this thread for quite long time and noticed that for most of the people security and criminal has not been started yet for those who have received AOR during September and October.. I was wondering which months are currently receiving CoPR for FSW-O.. Just to understand the estimate time
Some FSW people from spring 2020 have started to get their applications approved but they have not been sent CoPR due to travel restrictions.

Hang in there - no one knows how much longer it will be, but you shouldn't expect CoPR for the next few months. Average processing time for FSW was 9 months in 2019, before covid.

I'm guessing we will start seeing serious numbers of FSW CoPRs starting around September, but that is a complete guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: harsh_makani

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
This is all that one can look up

Check your application status
Due to COVID-19, we’re experiencing processing delays. We’re prioritizing applications from people who are exempt from travel restrictions.
Need Help?
Select your application type to get information about
  • how to check your application status
  • where we’re at with processing during the pandemic
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

Ufuoma

Jun 1, 2013
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
25-08-2020
AOR Received.
14-10-2020
Med's Done....
14-10-2020
Passport Req..
21-03-2022
LANDED..........
29-05-2022
any PNP inland will hit 6 months for next week? I am a week after and really hoping to see some movement in April (early May)
Will hit 6 months next week Wednesday April 14.

KPChambly83

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03Oct20
Med's Done....
03-10-2020
Hello ! So, with perseverance I finally managed to talk with an agent yesterday - very nice lady. She informed that my application is with the Pretoria VAC and she doesn't have access to the details.. I read that the Pretoria visa office only process the travel document for PR. Does that mean that my application has been approved and sent to closet VAC for PPR issuance? I have emailed the Pretoria office and await their response. Your feedback would be much appreciated !!

KPChambly83

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03Oct20
Med's Done....
03-10-2020
Hello ! So, with perseverance I finally managed to talk with an agent yesterday - very nice lady. She informed that my application is with the Pretoria VAC and she doesn't have access to the details.. I read that the Pretoria visa office only process the travel document for PR. Does that mean that my application has been approved and sent to closet VAC for PPR issuance? I have emailed the Pretoria office and await their response. Your feedback would be much appreciated !!
You might remember that I am a FSW-O with AOR 03/10/20 & MEP 24/11/20

îleless

Jan 23, 2021
Did they tell you when (date) your file was transferred to Pretoria?