+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Sanya.phul

Nov 25, 2020
Oh, that still ok, maybe they were just parking your COPR issued because you are an outland applicant, maybe they will contact you soon.
You can see what is the last note written by the officer who gave the final DM. And calculate when they will contact you.
Last note which I can see is on 24/12/2020 where they say approved file reviewed ! All requirements met. Approved . I believe they are holding it as I am FSW outland

Sanya.phul

Nov 25, 2020
Hi there
I am
AOR OCt 10
FSW Outland
Today I received my GCMS notes
It said
Eligibility passed
Security
Criminality passed
Medical Passed
Info sharing. Complete
Final: Approved

Since security is blank, are they waiting for it to happen or I should assume that the decision is approved , haven’t received COpR yet
@legalfalcon hi legal falcon could you please help me in this one? Do you think I should raise a webform or wait for them to email

Patiently_pr

Mar 14, 2020
Hey, my aor is oct 10th. They started my eligibility only on march 9th. When did you call for your last update?
March 19th.
My profile still says "we are reviewing the additional documents"

I will order GCMS at the 6 months mark to get a sense of exactly where things are. So, I won't bother to call again.

SKA0792

Mar 31, 2021
United States of America
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-10-2020
Hi there
I am
AOR OCt 10
FSW Outland
Today I received my GCMS notes
It said
Eligibility passed
Security
Criminality passed
Medical Passed
Info sharing. Complete
Final: Approved

Since security is blank, are they waiting for it to happen or I should assume that the decision is approved , haven’t received COpR yet
Congrats!!!!

Reactions: Kerikeri