17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Hi, My AOR is Oct 31st 2020. Am just getting paranoid.

There are tons of letterhead my university use. My professor issued me the reference of the one which doesnot have university's address. instead he mentioned his email Id ,university's website and his number on the letter below his name and signature.

I would be okay right?

As per IRCC:

a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
  • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
  • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits

If you work reference letter is missing the above mandatory pre requisites, then you can submit a replacement document. The letter head many not have all the information, instead you can add that in the letter itself.

Reactions: Drzee

hlp

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Done....
07-12-2020
Hi guys
Just got off the call from IRCC agent...she told everything is passed and final decision has been made couple of hours ago and you will receive the documents soon. Hopefully i will get it soon... but nothing changed in the account.

rajiyer

Star Member
Nov 19, 2020
Hi guys
Just got off the call from IRCC agent...she told everything is passed and final decision has been made couple of hours ago and you will receive the documents soon. Hopefully i will get it soon... but nothing changed in the account.
Congratulations!

MannJay2010

Star Member
Dec 4, 2020
Hi guys
Congratulations... CEC /Inland Applicant ? VO and AOR pls ?

amosi

Jan 3, 2018
Hi guys
Congrats!
It will be there very soon
So happy for you

Reactions: Amazonboy2020

hlp

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Done....
07-12-2020
Congrats!
It will be there very soon
So happy for you
Thank you but she didn’t mention that it is approved she just told everything is passed and final decision is made and i am not supposed to inform you on call you will get documents that is what she told

Reactions: rajiyer and amosi

JRD0218

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
Congratulations to all who have received the approval.

I wonder how fast they are processing CEC. Can they really work with this pace for rest of the applications?

Reactions: rajiyer

Pretom Ghosh

Star Member
Feb 3, 2020
Fair. I recognize I'm in a better spot than many being FSW Inland. The reason I keep chiming in here is because the biggest chunk of the FSW applicants from 2020 have October 2020 AOR. And I see a lot of FSW people on this forum advocating that we bombard IRCC call centers which is not helpful and can only lead to bad outcomes for PR applicants in the long run.

I want everyone to get PR as quickly as possible, especially those stuck in bad situations. Just think we should be more strategic with how we push back on IRCC and think of the negative effects (both for individuals, but also PR applicants overall) if we disregard IRCC guidance on calls. I can come up with so many bad outcomes if I brainstorm it.

Stay patient (for now) and best of luck everyone.
Is there any IRCC guidelines about calls? I didn't know that. Can you please tell in detail?

guelphite

Jan 22, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020