+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Abhi_nav

Oct 23, 2020
Is there anyone New from Oct AOR to get any updates? My AOR is 21st Oct.. I think they have reached 1st Oct AOR files as per tracker...

LucasV0

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
I think this is not it goes. A person physically verifies your application and docs for completeness. That's R10.
Regulation 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act Regulations imposes strict liability on the applicants to account for all documents uploaded, satisfy what was stated in the EE profile, and ensure that there are no gaps. An application that is incomplete is liable to be rejected as per section 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, and all fees associated with the application are refunded to the applicant.
>>>> If you don't pass R10, you won't receive AOR. When you completed your application and hit the submit button. IRCC system will receive and computerized check the completion. That what I think

Skyw

Oct 11, 2020
Hi,

I am waiting for medical Update. My application was updated today but when i opened it nothing was changed. No email also. Any idea what it could be?

AOR- 3 october , FSW-O, medicals upfront

ZxB

Oct 10, 2020
Hi,

I am waiting for medical Update. My application was updated today but when i opened it nothing was changed. No email also. Any idea what it could be?

AOR- 3 october , FSW-O, medicals upfront
Did the UCI number change?

Airhulafe

Sep 16, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-10-2020
Hi,

My AOR 12 October. No updates yet.

After I logged in to my profile. When I am clicking on "View submitted application or Upload documents", I am not able to find my LOE which I have uploaded under "Client Information".

Is it same for everyone ?
Same for me

sarikavats

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
@legalfalcon My medical was passed yesterday and request for biometric came. Today I again got email for status change in my application. But actually nothing changed in my express entry file from yesterday. What could this email mean?

sarikavats

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Status bar appeared today at 18%
No medical update
No Biometric Instructions
Your data is similar to mine except I also got medical passed message and biometric request. May be some issue with sever. Check tomorrow. I believe your medical is passed.