Ottawa
AOR Received.
9 Oct 2020
Med's Request
07-09-2021
Med's Done....
20-0-1981
Congrats! That is great news!

May I ask , did you provide RCMP with application / or asked ?
Congrats, Dependents all Inland, what your Job code?

Doz

Dec 13, 2020
Hello everyone,
I checked my profile today and saw an update on my profile. I see that my application is approved but I did not receive any email or I don't see a link to my COPR document. Could someone help me understand what I should be doing?

My timeline: CEC inland
1. AOR - Oct 19
2. MEP - Oct 28
3. COPR status update - Jan 28
Congrats

datguytomi

Nov 3, 2020
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra (Moved to RROC December 2021)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31-10-2020
File Transfer...
02-12-2021
Passport Req..
16-03-2022
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2022
LANDED..........
21-06-2022
Hello everyone,
I checked my profile today and saw an update on my profile. I see that my application is approved but I did not receive any email or I don't see a link to my COPR document. Could someone help me understand what I should be doing?

My timeline: CEC inland
1. AOR - Oct 19
2. MEP - Oct 28
3. COPR status update - Jan 28
Congratulations. Ottawa?

Uncle Yayo

Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
08-09-2020
Passport Req..
28-1-2021
Anybody here submitted passport to VFS in Nigeria?

what is the process like?
Do I have to book an appointment?
what is Appendix B?

Sam079

Aug 31, 2020
Anybody here submitted passport to VFS in Nigeria?

what is the process like?
Do I have to book an appointment?
what is Appendix B?
I'm on a PPR group and I was advised to send my passport directly to Accra, instead of going through the VFS in Nigeria. But, if you don't mind waiting up to two months for COPR then you can use VFS in Nigeria.
I will send you a message with the process

User51

Star Member
Oct 13, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-10-2020
Hello all,
I have generated a web form asking about eligibility criminality security status and got this reply...

Due to the ongoing situation related to thenovel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing timesare affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Furthermore, please note that there are two ways you can check your application status online. You can verify the status of your application:

• Submitted by mail (if it was not linkedto an online account):
  • Submitted online orsubmitted by mail and linked to an online account:
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

User51

Star Member
Oct 13, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-10-2020
Hello all,
I have generated a web form asking about eligibility criminality security status and got this reply...

Due to the ongoing situation related to thenovel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing timesare affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Furthermore, please note that there are two ways you can check your application status online. You can verify the status of your application:

• Submitted by mail (if it was not linkedto an online account):
  • Submitted online orsubmitted by mail and linked to an online account:
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
What does this mean??

yooo987

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
BC
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
29-06-2020
AOR Received.
23-11-2020
do we have any FSW-inland pass recently? CIC mentioned that they will push the process of CEC, hope that won't mean that FSW inland may have a big delay... :oops:

Bica

Dec 29, 2020
I have just called IRCC and the agent told me that my eligibility was "Review required". Could anyone advice me any action I need to take to prevent rejection?

My AOR: 22Oct20
Stream: PNP Outland

I understood what's the problems, it's because my company could not issue a reference letter with job duties. During the PNP stage, the officer also questioned about my job duties and sent me a Procedural Fairness letter. I provided LoE and supporting documents such as the company email between my working partners as evidence and finally my PNP was approved.

And I provided the same set of documents for my PR application. I am worrying now that my PR application would be rejected due to no job duties in my reference letter. What can I do right now? @legalfalcon, can you advise me?

Ayabemm

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
I'm on a PPR group and I was advised to send my passport directly to Accra, instead of going through the VFS in Nigeria. But, if you don't mind waiting up to two months for COPR then you can use VFS in Nigeria.
I will send you a message with the process
Pls send to me too. Thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I have just called IRCC and the agent told me that my eligibility was "Review required". Could anyone advice me any action I need to take to prevent rejection?

My AOR: 22Oct20
Stream: PNP Outland

I understood what's the problems, it's because my company could not issue a reference letter with job duties. During the PNP stage, the officer also questioned about my job duties and sent me a Procedural Fairness letter. I provided LoE and supporting documents such as the company email between my working partners as evidence and finally my PNP was approved.

And I provided the same set of documents for my PR application. I am worrying now that my PR application would be rejected due to no job duties in my reference letter. What can I do right now? @legalfalcon, can you advise me?
If you company does not provide work reference letter with job duties, you have to provide the same from a colleague, former or current, a supervisor or anyone who is aware of your work.
Providing job duties is essential.

PNP and IRCC's procedures are different. PNP works as per the Provincial Laws, where as IRCC works in accordance with IRPA and IRPR.

datguytomi

Nov 3, 2020
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra (Moved to RROC December 2021)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31-10-2020
File Transfer...
02-12-2021
Passport Req..
16-03-2022
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2022
LANDED..........
21-06-2022
@legalfalcon please can A11.2 be met and eligibility not started?