+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
Just checked the Myiimigration tracker. I see one entry FSW-O , AOR on 5 Oct for the MEP / BIL.

Did other's also (Applied before 5th Oct) got the MEP / BIL ?

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
Hi guys
I got a request for additional medical test which means they have started reviewing the medical part. Anybody else who got similar requests?
ITA- September 16
AOR - October 19
my AOR is 9 October - I did not get any updates associated with Medical or BIL ? Strange that they are working on the cases of 19 October before checking the case with AOR or 9 October. Mine is FSW- O

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
Nope
but I have observed that files with AOR till 18th Sept have received update about medical and biometrics.
My AOR is 1st Oct so when I get an update it will an indication that Oct files are opened.
The trend is 1 month and 5 to 10 days from AOR.
I saw one update in Myiimigration tracker with 5 Oct AOR - FSW-O , Did you also get any MEP / BIL updates ?

ZxB

Oct 10, 2020
I saw one update in Myiimigration tracker with 5 Oct AOR - FSW-O , Did you also get any MEP / BIL updates ?
If accurate, that is good news right? I have an AOR of Oct 1 as well. So keeping my fingers crossed and at the edge of my seat :)

Reactions: samirsam

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
If accurate, that is good news right? I have an AOR of Oct 1 as well. So keeping my fingers crossed and at the edge of my seat :)
So by now , you have not received any updates ? Somehow I also thought that update is not accurate hence thought of checking with you about the same.

aammyy

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
Hey all! Australian citizen going through CEC inland stream here.

ITA: September 30
Medical: Upfront, October 10
AOR: October 27

No movement on my account as it's only been a week since my AOR. Let the waiting game begin!

LucasV0

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
It's impossible,tho. They might misunderstand the phrase note on CIC that : you do not need medical exam...bla bla. Then they updated their tracker as approved for MEP and BIL.
It's just a general status on CIC account for anyone uploading upfront medical.
Up to now, IRCC has not touched any Oct's applications, either FSW or CEC. They are processing and updating applications from Sep 20.

Mayuri18

Sep 12, 2020
FSW-Inland
ITA- July 08, 2020
AOR - October 3rd, 2020
MED- August 05, 2020
Medical Upfront
Biometrics Waived (Have provided my biometrics for student visa last year Sept 2019).

Should I call medical hospital to check whether they have submitted my file to CIC or not?

Current Message in CIC Account:

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Please help! Thank you!