+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

J&J

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021
Congratulations to all, I hope you are all having good news. By the way, approved my CSQ, got the copy after almost 2 weeks, got Passport request after that, sent and in 3 days done my Passport stamped, sent back all things done in 1 month. Hoping for smooth travel soon.

pk_17

May 4, 2021
Finally, after a long wait, got to see "Decision made" in ECAS today.
October 2019 Outland USA application.
Application transferred from CPC- Mississauga to CPC- Ottawa

J&J

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021
Hope you are doing good. FYI, arrived Canada safely first week of September with my daughter. Hope you soon too! Gof bless all

T27

Star Member
Jun 3, 2021
Hope you are doing good. FYI, arrived Canada safely first week of September with my daughter. Hope you soon too! Gof bless all
Congratulations. Can you please explain the process at the airport? What should one keep in mind. Thank you.

J&J

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021
Hi, very easy. Just follow your VO instructions for other guidelines. Its written everything in the Certificate of Permanent Residence that you received from VO along with your passport. My VO is Philippines, the Immigration at Airport requires you to show upon leaving a COF Seminar Certificates. And they require all Filipino leaving the country to Pay at the airport for Tourist Packages which not included in the guidelines, I paid almost 2,500 peso for me and my daughter.

Then, you will do the Canada Immigration Procedure at your first arrival. We had connecting flight from Vancouver to Quebec. So, we did all at Vancouver.

Upon arrival, follow the way toward the Primary kiosks. Since I have my daughter, we went to priority family lane. Note: please complete ArriveCan and Customs Electronic Declaration 3 days before. Thanks to God I remember the Customs Declaration I haven't filled. I filled it up maybe 1 hour before arrival when i was in the plane. The apps works without internet. Complete the question and screenshot the barcode. Thesame with the arrivecan apps.

Then, lets go back to our topic in the Primary kiosk, scan your Custom electronic barcode from phone, automatic your details will appear, then sign electronically after answering few questions, scan your passport on the left side, then take photo camera in front of you, wait for the Receipt, that's it. Bring the receipt to the Customer Immigration Officer Counter, show your COPR, your Passport, your Swabtest results it was in my phone, Vaccination Card photo in phone too, then the 2 sets of detailed Personal List (I worked good with my Personal list, i took photos all my staff and included in my list) i don't have things to follow to avoid delays, i don't have alcohol, i don't have plants, no food, just simple staff to avoid delays. I have jewelries included in I list with photos. Note: you can see this all prohibited from Canada Boarder guidelines, take time to read all.

It took me just 2 minutes to finish from Custom officer, I was given a paper to show that I'm exempted from quarantine. We proceeded to get my luggage. Then, to the green counter. Its another Immigration office, since I have connecting flights within 2 hours, I asked favor from 3 people before us to let me go first, good they were so kind, after almost 30 minutes i finished their, I submitted my passport, sign, and got stamped my COPR, note: provide your correct address as they will deliver the PR card on your address. Done here, went to another officer if you have anything to pay, thanks I don't have anything to pay,I don't have things complicated like alcohol and equipments, so that's done. Congratulations to me i feel relieved, 40 minutes before my flight i run like crazy with daughter in stroller to catch our flight. Its very far, long walk, from down to 2nd floor, all the way to our gate via Canada Air, i feel relieved we were on time. My fellow kabayan and her family didn't catch the flight.

And when we arrived Quebec around 2am, it was very quiet, that's all, we took our luggage and go home. Thanks God we are all in good health we arrived safely, and we did not catch Covid until now, thanks to God. Just always practice proper hygiene and take care yourself. I always used sanitizer and mask and always clean my daughter hands with sanitizer. Keep distance. Eat healthy food. Drink hot tea or coffees to prevent you catching colds and that's it. Good luck all, if i forget something just try to confirm from others, hope some information helps.

Reactions: T27

J&J

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021
Hi, very easy. Just follow your VO instructions for other guidelines. Its written everything in the Certificate of Permanent Residence that you received from VO along with your passport. My VO is Philippines, the Immigration at Airport requires you to show upon leaving a COF Seminar Certificates. And they require all Filipino leaving the country to Pay at the airport for Tourist Packages which not included in the guidelines, I paid almost 2,500 peso for me and my daughter.

Then, you will do the Canada Immigration Procedure at your first arrival. We had connecting flight from Vancouver to Quebec. So, we did all at Vancouver.

Upon arrival, follow the way toward the Primary kiosks. Since I have my daughter, we went to priority family lane. Note: please complete ArriveCan and Customs Electronic Declaration 3 days before. Thanks to God I remember the Customs Declaration I haven't filled. I filled it up maybe 1 hour before arrival when i was in the plane. The apps works without internet. Complete the question and screenshot the barcode. Thesame with the arrivecan apps.

Then, lets go back to our topic in the Primary kiosk, scan your Custom electronic barcode from phone, automatic your details will appear, then sign electronically after answering few questions, scan your passport on the left side, then take photo camera in front of you, wait for the Receipt, that's it. Bring the receipt to the Customer Immigration Officer Counter, show your COPR, your Passport, your Swabtest results it was in my phone, Vaccination Card photo in phone too, then the 2 sets of detailed Personal List (I worked good with my Personal list, i took photos all my staff and included in my list) i don't have things to follow to avoid delays, i don't have alcohol, i don't have plants, no food, just simple staff to avoid delays. I have jewelries included in I list with photos. Note: you can see this all prohibited from Canada Boarder guidelines, take time to read all.

It took me just 2 minutes to finish from Custom officer, I was given a paper to show that I'm exempted from quarantine. We proceeded to get my luggage. Then, to the green counter. Its another Immigration office, since I have connecting flights within 2 hours, I asked favor from 3 people before us to let me go first, good they were so kind, after almost 30 minutes i finished their, I submitted my passport, sign, and got stamped my COPR, note: provide your correct address as they will deliver the PR card on your address. Done here, went to another officer if you have anything to pay, thanks I don't have anything to pay,I don't have things complicated like alcohol and equipments, so that's done. Congratulations to me i feel relieved, 40 minutes before my flight i run like crazy with daughter in stroller to catch our flight. Its very far, long walk, from down to 2nd floor, all the way to our gate via Canada Air, i feel relieved we were on time. My fellow kabayan and her family didn't catch the flight.

And when we arrived Quebec around 2am, it was very quiet, that's all, we took our luggage and go home. Thanks God we are all in good health we arrived safely, and we did not catch Covid until now, thanks to God. Just always practice proper hygiene and take care yourself. I always used sanitizer and mask and always clean my daughter hands with sanitizer. Keep distance. Eat healthy food. Drink hot tea or coffees to prevent you catching colds and that's it. Good luck all, if i forget something just try to confirm from others, hope some information helps.
I forgot to say that you have to show your arrive can barcode from your country airport upon check in and your COPR.

Also, please note that the officer must stamped your Passport too along with the COPR and give you back. For your information, if you the officer forgot to stamp your passport and you leave airport without stamp, you will only allowed to stay 6 months in Canada or when your passport expires whichever comes first, its unusual to happen, just make sure all is stamped before you leave (the Certificate of Permanent Residence and your Passport must bear the stamp of immigration upon leaving)

Reactions: T27

T27

Star Member
Jun 3, 2021
I forgot to say that you have to show your arrive can barcode from your country airport upon check in and your COPR.

Also, please note that the officer must stamped your Passport too along with the COPR and give you back. For your information, if you the officer forgot to stamp your passport and you leave airport without stamp, you will only allowed to stay 6 months in Canada or when your passport expires whichever comes first, its unusual to happen, just make sure all is stamped before you leave (the Certificate of Permanent Residence and your Passport must bear the stamp of immigration upon leaving)
Thank you so much for such a detailed response, I really appreciate it. And yes, now I will keep these things in mind. Helps a lot. Thank you once again and enjoy your life in Canada, best of luck :)