+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Nidz88

Jul 7, 2020
Oh that’s good my husband’s file is in Delhi and we have not receive any update it’s been 17 months now
Yes they are working quite slow clearly, our's took 16 months to get pre arrival. Still waiting on the rest of the documents before can wrap up and be with my husband who i haven't been able to see for a year now.

Dilsharan

Jan 14, 2021
Yes they are working quite slow clearly, our's took 16 months to get pre arrival. Still waiting on the rest of the documents before can wrap up and be with my husband who i haven't been able to see for a year now.
Yeh it’s taking so long I am waiting every day for reply but no good luck just wait wait I have sent web form no reply

J&J

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021
Hello everybody, I've been following this forum for more than a year now, just decided to register and share you my status. By the way PA here.

AOR 1 - Sep 17, 2019

AOR 2 - Nov 19, 2019

Biometric Request - Nov 19, 2019

Bio done - Nov 19, 2019

CSQ Request - November 2019

CSQ sent - December end 2020

CSQ AOR - July 2020 (No update since then)

Medical Request - Dec 20, 2019

Medical done - Jan 13, 2020

Pre-arrival - September 23, 2020

VO Requesting my CSQ - September 30, 2020 (I couldn't provide CSQ, still waiting for it)

January 2021 - Home country Visa Office extended my 3 months period to submit CSQ

Note: I will be traveling with my daughter (1 yr 8 months now, her twin is already in Canada traveled with her dad last December 2019. I tried to apply TRV but 2 x refused. He stayed 8 months as tourists in Manila to process our application, after couldn't make TRV we decided to separate the twin, he has to go back to work with our 1 daughter and left me with 1 daughter. Our little girl is attending gardery in Canada since she was 7 months while her dad at work. Thanks God she is very healthy. Our twin just got their Canadian Citizenship Certificate last year December 2020.

Everything was quite fast except the CSQ. I really miss my daughter and my husband. For now I'm trying to make my self busy while taking care our 1 daughter here in our Province with my family, enjoying the simple life, fresh air, fresh food, away from city. Just hoping my CSQ will be granted soon. Stay strong, God bless everyone.

Reactions: SKRPrince09

Stephen2021

Jan 26, 2021
Oct 2019 applicant, my wife received another medical and police clearance request (These were already submitted.) they need copy of passport and 2 photos and some other updated forms which my lawyer would take care of; they also want eye colour and intended address in Canada. Does anyone know what this means and what’s coming next?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Oct 2019 applicant, my wife received another medical and police clearance request (These were already submitted.) they need copy of passport and 2 photos and some other updated forms which my lawyer would take care of; they also want eye colour and intended address in Canada. Does anyone know what this means and what’s coming next?
Although nobody can say for sure, they are clearly looking at the information and usually do not ask for second medical unless they believe it's likely to proceed to next stage.

nanshan

Nov 19, 2019
Does anyone has similar situation with me?
My Application received: November 22, 2019.
Decision made: August 2020

Later I sent my passport but when a passport back to me, only a letter saying one of the visa offer will contact me. I phone to IRCC and they told me because I am in Canada as visitor, so they want to change to phone landing, but I didn't receive any phone call until now. I submitted 4 times of web form, but it doesn't work at all.

Does anyone has same timeline? Please share with me appreciated.

NAVSNA

Aug 4, 2020
Hi. Can anyone please advise if they have received a re-medical exam request after the expiry date of the initial medical exam?

Biometric and Medical Exam was completed in December 2019, now received another letter from LVO on March 15, 2021 asking for a Re-Medical Exam.

Not sure if request for re-medical exam is only happening to my application, or it happened to you folks as well, please advise.

Peekapoo

Star Member
Dec 10, 2020
Hi. Can anyone please advise if they have received a re-medical exam request after the expiry date of the initial medical exam?

Biometric and Medical Exam was completed in December 2019, now received another letter from LVO on March 15, 2021 asking for a Re-Medical Exam.

Not sure if request for re-medical exam is only happening to my application, or it happened to you folks as well, please advise.
Even ndvo requested remedical and ppl got ppr within a week after submitting..it's a good sign