+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

snmathur4

Star Member
May 8, 2018
Hey guys, we have setup a tracker like website to use.
Instead of asking someone to add your dates to the sheet, you can sign up do it yourself. We plan to add lots of feature soon like trends and current estimates.
We hope it will be useful to everyone! Please provide any feedback at the bottom of the page.

http://www.immitrackerpro.com/ca

RBNJ

Dec 25, 2018
How did they let you know this? Did they send you a letter? hope it moves along quickly!
We enquired in IRCC via Web form. Then Vienna office emailed in response to that stating my file is with them and will start processing shortly.

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
Hey nadster, any update?
Nothing. Still waiting. You? Inshallah you heard something. Praying this moves. I am really doubting we are all part of the announcement saying that they will finish a lot of applications by the end of the year. Nothing has happened.

Humbledumble

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
Nothing. Still waiting. You? Inshallah you heard something. Praying this moves. I am really doubting we are all part of the announcement saying that they will finish a lot of applications by the end of the year. Nothing has happened.
No, still waiting.
Hopefully we'll get something this month. InshaAllah just pray and keep updated if you get anything

Reactions: Nadster85

LizzieTJ

Nov 10, 2019
I personally feel they did that so all us who are waiting to reunite with our loved ones would stop calling/emailing and trying to figure out what they are doing with out files for soo long. It's such a shame. Praying for all us to hear something soon.

Reactions: Nadster85

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
I personally feel they did that so all us who are waiting to reunite with our loved ones would stop calling/emailing and trying to figure out what they are doing with out files for soo long. It's such a shame. Praying for all us to hear something soon.
I agree! Praying for all of us as well.