+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Xaradiem

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
I have a question. Does interview happen after medical?
Thank you
Very often with applications coming from Vietnam. After 2-3 months, if their is no pre-arrival then there is very high chance the case is in the interview queue. Good thing is interview waiting time have been improved. Before there could be 4-6 months just for waiting time alone, then interview, then waiting for the result. But recently I've observed the interview and result can be known 2-3 months after the medical exam.

Reactions: Ripa sharmin

Ripa sharmin

Star Member
Jun 29, 2019
Very often with applications coming from Vietnam. After 2-3 months, if their is no pre-arrival then there is very high chance the case is in the interview queue. Good thing is interview waiting time have been improved. Before there could be 4-6 months just for waiting time alone, then interview, then waiting for the result. But recently I've observed the interview and result can be known 2-3 months after the medical exam.
Thank you

Jyotika_kumar

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
Hi. I need help. My application was initially received on oct 15,
Aor 1: jan 15th.
Bio: 15 jan
Police clearance: 16 jan. ( From Nova Scotia, Canada)
Aor 2: Feb 10 (From Sydney, Australia)
Request for travel info form: Feb 10
Request for divorce cert for sponsor: Feb 10.
After this on
Feb 20: they requested for divorce cert again in pdf format bcz they couldn't open the previous one that i sent with the travel info form.
Since then there has been no reply..
Please guide me,, i am really worried.

Jyotika_kumar

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
Hi. I need help. My application was initially received on oct 15,
Aor 1: jan 15th.
Bio: 15 jan
Police clearance: 16 jan. ( From Nova Scotia, Canada)
Aor 2: Feb 10 (From Sydney, Australia)
Request for travel info form: Feb 10
Request for divorce cert for sponsor: Feb 10.
After this on
Feb 20: they requested for divorce cert again in pdf format bcz they couldn't open the previous one that i sent with the travel info form.
Since then there has been no reply..
Please guide me,, i am really worried.
They still haven't sent me medical requests

Wamlambez

Oct 15, 2019
Hello guys,
I just got the GCMS notes today, there are 53 pages. I found there were a lot of actions back of forth between the Centralized Intake Office ( Sydney) and Local Visa Office (Singapore). I have done all steps: SA, BIO, ME ( waiting for the result to be updated), Pre_Arrival. As indicated in the GCMS:
Eligibility: In Progress
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: In Progress ( ready to be assessed)
Info Sharing: Complete

Type: Eligibility
I believe the GCMS is not up to date, but so far, the most important paragraph is the comment written by agent in Singapore: RECOMMEND WAV ( interview).

It is day 156th, and I hope I can get golden email within a month from today.

How about you guys ? Any good news ?
How do you request for GCMS notes

Reactions: wbenamara

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
I called the IRCC service because I only have access to ECAS and not to GCKEY because I have a lawyer.
It said "we are checking your eligibility requirements" and "we are processing your background check". Not sure if this means we have AOR2 or not but my lawyer says they have not received it yet.

Reactions: namratha_s