+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Marcus23

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
My application to MVO shows received since January 12 but until now I haven't seen the second line on PA side that says they've begun processing. Anyone has the same and is it normal? Any insight will be appreciated
Mine was transferred last dec18 to cpc M. In dec 28 PA status changes to application received. And Just yesterday it changed to DM and has the line 2. Us your status changed to?

Kanrav56

Jan 6, 2020
Hi. I applied for my wife’s PR in October 2019. Got confirmation that they received the file in nov 2019.
Got sponsor eligibility approval on January 03, 2020. Got biometrics request on Jan 05 2020 got medical on Jan 06 2020.
Medical passed message on Jan 10 2020. On Jan 13 2020 I got an email saying file is being transferred to CPC Mississauga. My question is, how long does it take to get PR after the file is transferred to Mississauga?

Reactions: Pranav123

ishangodbole

Feb 26, 2018
I think that's pretty standard. We were asked to send in new photos with the PPR even though it was less than 3 months after we submitted the original package. We got the new photos back with the CoPR (1 attached, 1 separate) and what I understand is that's the photo that's used for the PR card. I don't know why they don't just use the photos we submit but the government always has a reason even if it doesn't make sense to us I guess.
Interesting. We still cannot link our application online after PPR. So only way to know I guess is checking return Fedex tracker.

saiyer1

Aug 21, 2018
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
hello folks,

I am concerned on the progress of my sponsorship application for my wife and kid.

I had sent the documents in mid-October 2019 and got AOR1 in mid-Nov 2019. Since then, there has been complete silence and no further updates.
Last week, I send a web form request to know progress and VO details and I have still not got any updates from CIC.

Is anyone in a similar status as mine and waiting? btw, I am still looking for a job, however I did show more than the necessary funds to support my family.

Please advise.

wbenamara

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
hello folks,

I am concerned on the progress of my sponsorship application for my wife and kid.

I had sent the documents in mid-October 2019 and got AOR1 in mid-Nov 2019. Since then, there has been complete silence and no further updates.
Last week, I send a web form request to know progress and VO details and I have still not got any updates from CIC.

Is anyone in a similar status as mine and waiting? btw, I am still looking for a job, however I did show more than the necessary funds to support my family.

Please advise.
I am almost like you. They received my apication oct29. Aor nov23. in dec 5 they asked for imm5532. I don't know why.because we sent it with the application. I sent it again in dec11.since than no update at all. I see that most of the sponsors got approved only us

*nn*

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
hello folks,

Please advise.
I'm in the same situation. Also sent web form request and received a reply a few days later saying that they are still reviewing my eligibility as a sponsor.

princess7880

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Mine was transferred last dec18 to cpc M. In dec 28 PA status changes to application received. And Just yesterday it changed to DM and has the line 2. Us your status changed to?
So far only application received is showing on ecas but line 2 is still not added. I know mississ
Mississauga is faster than local VO. My status was changed to application received on January 12 but until now there's no line 2 added, not sure what's going on. Congrats on your DM wishing you all the best

Pranav123

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
Hi. I applied for my wife’s PR in October 2019. Got confirmation that they received the file in nov 2019.
Got sponsor eligibility approval on January 03, 2020. Got biometrics request on Jan 05 2020 got medical on Jan 06 2020.
Medical passed message on Jan 10 2020. On Jan 13 2020 I got an email saying file is being transferred to CPC Mississauga. My question is, how long does it take to get PR after the file is transferred to Mississauga?
With in 20 days you will get DM

Ripa sharmin

Star Member
Jun 29, 2019
Got an email from my lawyer. My husband's file got transferred to Singapore visa office. He did his Biometrics but didn't get medical request yet.
Hopefully Singapore office doesn't take forever.

Marcus23

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
So far only application received is showing on ecas but line 2 is still not added. I know mississ

Mississauga is faster than local VO. My status was changed to application received on January 12 but until now there's no line 2 added, not sure what's going on. Congrats on your DM wishing you all the best
Thankyou so much.wishing you a good news soon too . It took 15 days from the day app received status on PA side

Reactions: princess7880