+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Ahzdeen

Nov 14, 2019
How long does it normally take for the medical exam to be passed? My GCkey and ECAS still didn't update and I went a week ago. It was right before the weekend and the doctor said that she will get the blood results on Monday, but that is 5 days ago now. I thought that with e-medical it would be pretty much an instant update.
Also, how common is it to not get AOR2? We got an email from Sydney on the 5th of December, saying that our application was transferred to Mississauga but haven't heard anything yet. Is it possible they are waiting for the medical results before processing my application?
For us it took 3 business days to get the results, then 2 days from when the doctor sent it to when it showed up in the system. I'm not sure about your doctor but ours sent us an email saying they uploaded it to the system. My application was transferred to mississauga Nov 22 and we got our PPR today, no AOR2.

Reactions: Luthien

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
For us it took 3 business days to get the results, then 2 days from when the doctor sent it to when it showed up in the system. I'm not sure about your doctor but ours sent us an email saying they uploaded it to the system. My application was transferred to mississauga Nov 22 and we got our PPR today, no AOR2.
You already received PPR? Wow. Where is PA from?

Luthien

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018
AOR Received.
23-05-2019
Congrats on your PPR!
Hopefully ours will be done soon too. I am kind of hoping for it because Mississauga is supposed to be so fast. But at the same time, I see people on the tracker that were transferred there quite some time ago and still aren't done or haven't updated it.

nicash

May 26, 2017
toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-04-2017
DM in 50 days. can't believe. thanks every one. good luck

Reactions: armoured

*nn*

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
Congratulations to all those who got PPR! And for those still waiting, I'm right here with you :) Still waiting for SA. AOR1 on 21 Nov.

Reactions: Gaurav26