+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
any October applicants that haven’t received SA?

Sydney office here .
AOR Nov 19.
My AOR was about 10 days before yours and still no SA. My husband did his medical and biometrics like a week and a half ago. I asked my lawyer and they said they have no concerns with me being approved as sponsor but that maybe CIC just hasn't updated the system yet.

Reactions: tbee

weirdduck

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
my full timeline:
App received: oct 3rd
AOR: nov 5th
SA: nov 21st
Bio: nov 25th
MEP: nov 27th
File transfer to CPC-Mississauga: 26th nov
ECAS decision made: dec 10th
Pre-arrival services letter: dec 10th
PPR mail: dec 10th
Total 68 days from App submission to PPR
How is yours so quick?

Reactions: tbee

Ripa sharmin

Star Member
Jun 29, 2019
My AOR was about 10 days before yours and still no SA. My husband did his medical and biometrics like a week and a half ago. I asked my lawyer and they said they have no concerns with me being approved as sponsor but that maybe CIC just hasn't updated the system yet.
didn't even get Biometrics or medical requests yet :'(

Luthien

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018
AOR Received.
23-05-2019
How long does it normally take for the medical exam to be passed? My GCkey and ECAS still didn't update and I went a week ago. It was right before the weekend and the doctor said that she will get the blood results on Monday, but that is 5 days ago now. I thought that with e-medical it would be pretty much an instant update.
Also, how common is it to not get AOR2? We got an email from Sydney on the 5th of December, saying that our application was transferred to Mississauga but haven't heard anything yet. Is it possible they are waiting for the medical results before processing my application?

Raman789

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
Hi everyone. My husbnd got medical reqst. Do we need to upload any receipt or form from our side after medical done? Thanx in advance