+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

StanDiv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
***Hello guys, finally I got the PPR yesterday at aron 6PM. I would say that CPCM has donenthe most FASTEST service ever in my case***

SPONSOR: Canadian Citizen with a criminal record for DUI, Peace bond for Aggravate assault.

PA: INDIAN
APPL SENT ONNSEP 23
AOR1 ON NOV 6TH From that point on the process started. Never had any update on gckey since my lawyer never linked (up until last night). Did BIO, MED and got SA and Ecas updated to "Medical received" file transferred to CPC-M on Nov 22th. So all that in November.

***NEVER GAVE TRANSLATED CHAT LOG IN ENGLISH, gave original exported whats app convo in TAMIL (language). NEVER GAVE CALL LOGS***

DECEMBER 6th ecas changed to "appl received" on PA side, DECEMBER 10th line 2 was added on ecas "application in process as of Dec 9th". DECEMBER 10th evening around 6PM received PPR.

***NEVER received AOR2 email (also lawyer checked SPAM). NEVER received Pre-Arrival letter. No interview was requested. NO ADR for translation*** THIS IS THE MOST FASTEST SERVICE EVER IN MY OPINION.

The reason why I mentiinne all of the above is for my fellow sponsors who are waiting for updates with lots of doubts and panic, please HAVE CONFIDENT IN YOUR APPLICATION and dont get discourage by reading various peoples experiences...EACH CASE IS DIFFERENT. I know how it feels when you wake up every morning and first thing to check is your email, ecas, gckey and having to through the rest of the day barring disappointment. STAY STRONG, STAY POSITIVE...YOU...ARE...NEXT!!!! GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE OF YOU...

***P.S: There are many senior members in this forum who might know the word "I AM NOT SURE" when you ask them a question and WILL make you feel like you are going to get rejected...Just read them and experience it iur selves!!! THATS THE ONLY WAY YOU WILL FIND OUT!

These were the "red flags" that some base on to say YOU WILL BE REUSED!

-This is my second marriage.
-My wife is 11 years younger than me.
-I have criminal record which MIGHT be a problem.
-We got married on my second visit.
-We only had about 15-20 people at our wedding.
-No pre-wedding pictures, no invition.

I ONLY BELIEVED IN OUR LOVE AND GOD! BEST OF LUCK GUYS!

*nn*

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
***Hello guys, finally I got the PPR yesterday at aron 6PM. I would say that CPCM has donenthe most FASTEST service ever in my case***

SPONSOR: Canadian Citizen with a criminal record for DUI, Peace bond for Aggravate assault.

APPL SENT ONNSEP 23
AOR1 ON NOV 6TH From that point on the process started. Never had any update on gckey since my lawyer never linked (up until last night). Did BIO, MED and got SA and Ecas updated to "Medical received" file transferred to CPC-M on Nov 22th. So all that in November.

***NEVER GAVE TRANSLATED CHAT LOG IN ENGLISH, gave original exported whats app convo in TAMIL (language). NEVER GAVE CALL LOGS***

DECEMBER 6th ecas changed to "appl received" on PA side, DECEMBER 10th line 2 was added on ecas "application in process as of Dec 9th". DECEMBER 10th evening around 6PM received PPR.

***NEVER received AOR2 email (also lawyer checked SPAM). NEVER received Pre-Arrival letter. No interview was requested. NO ADR for translation*** THIS IS THE MOST FASTEST SERVICE EVER IN MY OPINION.

The reason why I mentiinne all of the above is for my fellow sponsors who are waiting for updates with lots of doubts and panic, please HAVE CONFIDENT IN YOUR APPLICATION and dont get discourage by reading various peoples experiences...EACH CASE IS DIFFERENT. I know how it feels when you wake up every morning and first thing to check is your email, ecas, gckey and having to through the rest of the day barring disappointment. STAY STRONG, STAY POSITIVE...YOU...ARE...NEXT!!!! GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE OF YOU...

***P.S: There are many senior members in this forum who might know the word "I AM NOT SURE" when you ask them a question and WILL make you feel like you are going to get rejected...Just read them and experience it iur selves!!! THATS THE ONLY WAY YOU WILL FIND OUT!

WOW! Less than 3 months from start to finish? You give me hope! Something is finally done the way it should be. CONGRATULATIONS :)

StanDiv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
WOW! Less than 3 months from start to finish? You give me hope! Something is finally done the way it should be. CONGRATULATIONS :)
Thank you so very much...my advice is this...dont count the date your file was received. Start counting from the day you got your AOR1. Trust me you will feel much much more confident...this my own experience:):):)

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
So let me ask you...just now my lawyer sent me a screenshot from mycic account which only says Medical passed on the left and biometrics enrollment date o Nov 18th on the right. Absolutely nothing mentioning about decision made, background check in process or anything like that BUT ECAS shows DM on the PA side./QUOTE]

To me this is odd, there is a longer section below the parts on left/right entitled "Details about your application status", with sub-headings: review of eligibility, biometrics, medical, etc., and the last one is 'final decision.' Did the screenshot you were sent have the details section?

And at any rate, worry less: sometimes the systems seem to update at different times. We can speculate as to why (for example, posting the update in MyCIC may require the notification email/letter to be prepared or put in queue, which could be waiting for some simple action or bit of info to be added); but that's only speculation. But the decision is made, even if some details or steps to be done, and it is very unlikely the decision is negative (because they have the procedural fairness procedure).

So just wait a few days, although it sounds to me like lawyer didn't send you the full screenshot.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I am not sure if anyone has answered you yet. If its sen to CPCM then two things can happen. CPCM will review PAs eligibility, criminal bcg an security. If everything is straight forward then decision will be made by cpcm. If anything becomes a bit suspicious or they are unable to complete locally (mississauga) then file gets forwarded to LVO (Local Visa Office) of the PAs country for further processing which may result in delay depending of their work flow. So to resume the above:
CPCM + STRAIGHT FORWARD BGC = very short wait time (based on my experience)

UNABLE TO COMPLETE LOCALLY + FILE MOVE TO LVO = LONGER WAIT TIME AND DELAY.

I might not be 100% accurate. A senior member will correct my mistakes.
I don't consider myself a senior member, but: I think you are partly right.

-It's clear some files don't go to CPCM/Mississauga at all; they presumably have some flags or reasons which they know will require file being sent to field (embassy) visa office, and they skip the CPCM stage. Many of those reasons are things that mean the file will take longer, although not necessarily.
-I'm fairly certain there are some plain old bureaucratic / operational reasons why files would go to other visa offices - which offices are most busy, some occasional double-checking, some 'test procedures', available staff with requisite authorities/experience, other reasons. Now, offices abroad are more expensive than offices in Canada, so it won't normally make sense to prioritise sending to an office abroad without a good reason, but it still may happen from time to time.

But my own belief/understanding is that you are right in that getting file sent to an office abroad generally means a longer process, just because it seems that's where more difficult files get sent.

That said, no-one should freak out just because the file got sent to a different office. It's a trend, not a sentence, and will also depend on the file and the country specfics, etc. (The other way to look at it is that they send to offices abroad because those offices have resources/experience that's relevant, and if CPCM had to handle the same file, it could take even longer or be handled with more mistakes because CPCM is designed to handle the simple cases that don't require those resources/experience).

Ripa sharmin

Star Member
Jun 29, 2019

APPL SENT ONNSEP 23

Congratulations!!!

Reactions: StanDiv

Kleptoma

Dec 11, 2019
Not sure if this situation is unique to me but I submitted my Outland Application on October 9 and it was received in Sydney, NS on October 15. I have not yet received any AOR1 and inputting my receipt number in ECAS yields no result. Should I call the CIC office and inquire? Seems to be an unusualy long time to wait for an AOR?

StanDiv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Based on my experience ou should be getting AOR1 this week or next week. IRCC might turn you away saying your still in early stage. But if you have given all the docs thy asked for then you are fine.

StanDiv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Not sure if this situation is unique to me but I submitted my Outland Application on October 9 and it was received in Sydney, NS on October 15. I have not yet received any AOR1 and inputting my receipt number in ECAS yields no result. Should I call the CIC office and inquire? Seems to be an unusualy long time to wait for an AOR?
Usually it takes about 50-60 days to get aor but there cases where its sent early but you can for sure expect one full month b4 getting it.

StanDiv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
I don't consider myself a senior member, but: I think you are partly right.

-It's clear some files don't go to CPCM/Mississauga at all; they presumably have some flags or reasons which they know will require file being sent to field (embassy) visa office, and they skip the CPCM stage. Many of those reasons are things that mean the file will take longer, although not necessarily.
-I'm fairly certain there are some plain old bureaucratic / operational reasons why files would go to other visa offices - which offices are most busy, some occasional double-checking, some 'test procedures', available staff with requisite authorities/experience, other reasons. Now, offices abroad are more expensive than offices in Canada, so it won't normally make sense to prioritise sending to an office abroad without a good reason, but it still may happen from time to time.

But my own belief/understanding is that you are right in that getting file sent to an office abroad generally means a longer process, just because it seems that's where more difficult files get sent.

That said, no-one should freak out just because the file got sent to a different office. It's a trend, not a sentence, and will also depend on the file and the country specfics, etc. (The other way to look at it is that they send to offices abroad because those offices have resources/experience that's relevant, and if CPCM had to handle the same file, it could take even longer or be handled with more mistakes because CPCM is designed to handle the simple cases that don't require those resources/experience).
I believe this should be a post on its own for every sponsors to read and understand. Very detailed and informational. I couldn't disagree to any points that you stated.

Also what I believe is that few members are jumping on threads and are providing info to get their member status to reach from "newbe" to "VIP" but the advices are misleading.

Reactions: armoured

Ahami

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
Colombo
Category........
Hi guys,

I have a question if someone can able to answer. I have checked ECAS that shows decision made under Principal Applicant PR application status.
Then, I checked my IRCC account that shows no update in application. Can someone able to help me on these. What does decision made in ECAS actually mean?
my timeline:
APP received: 3rd oct
AOR: 5th nov
SA: 21th nov
BIO: 25th nov
MEP: 27th nov
could you please tel me how did you apply. thru agent or by yourself.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I believe this should be a post on its own for every sponsors to read and understand. Very detailed and informational. I couldn't disagree to any points that you stated.

Also what I believe is that few members are jumping on threads and are providing info to get their member status to reach from "newbe" to "VIP" but the advices are misleading.
I should have added in that text that there do seem to be some cases that go to CPCM first and then to offices abroad. There's no way to figure out what's going on with those files, but it looks like was sent to CPCM because fit the profile of an easy file and then, well, something came up; perhaps they discovered something or there was a mistake when allocating file. At any rate: it's consistent with what I described, that sometimes they want it to be handled in an office abroad.

And what's the advantage of being a VIP compared to a newbie? Cash prizes?

Ahami

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
Colombo
Category........

APPL SENT ONNSEP 23

Congratulation, will you please kindly provide me your consultant details it would be grateful. im struggling to apply mine. please email me the details to feerobanu@gmail.com it would be so helpful.

Last edited:

StanDiv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
I should have added in that text that there do seem to be some cases that go to CPCM first and then to offices abroad. There's no way to figure out what's going on with those files, but it looks like was sent to CPCM because fit the profile of an easy file and then, well, something came up; perhaps they discovered something or there was a mistake when allocating file. At any rate: it's consistent with what I described, that sometimes they want it to be handled in an office abroad.

And what's the advantage of being a VIP compared to a newbie? Cash prizes?
Lol no cash price but for some it seems to be a prestigious matter.

Reactions: armoured