+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

patwal23

Oct 11, 2019
Hi All
i have a question regarding medical when we booked our medical exam. they asked if we have any tattoo? and they charging $80 extra for that .
"My wife has one on her wrist stating "Daddy's lil girl" it's been awhile since she had that and there is no infection or other things like that .

Does having a tattoo will impact the processes ( i.e. delaying /or any extra processes ) ?
Please guide.

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Hi All
i have a question regarding medical when we booked our medical exam. they asked if we have any tattoo? and they charging $80 extra for that .
"My wife has one on her wrist stating "Daddy's lil girl" it's been awhile since she had that and there is no infection or other things like that .

Does having a tattoo will impact the processes ( i.e. delaying /or any extra processes ) ?
Please guide.
They should not charge you extra money due to a tattoo.Moreover, there is a link on the official website where you can complain about the improper provision of services and extortion of money!:

After your exam is done
Once the exam is done, the physician will send us the results. The doctor will give you a document confirming that you had a medical exam. Keep this with you as proof of your medical exam.

If you’re unsatisfied with how the panel physician or panel radiologist did your medical exam, you may:
-complain using our Web form or
-contact the Client Support Centre
We welcome all compliments, comments or observations through our feedback form.

dayanaraquin18

Sep 3, 2019
Colombia
Visa Office......
VO Bogotá
Hi All

Please guide.
When the PA has tattoos they do an extra exam. do not worry.

Xaradiem

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Hello,
Anyone gets AOR2 from visa office yet ?
Below is my case.

Sponsor: Canadian citizen
PA: Wife, Vietnames, outland.

App sent: Oct 1st
App received: Oct 4th
AOR1 : Nov 6th
Ecas- PRAS: In process Nov 7th
Bio request: Nov 21th
SA: Nov 22nd
Bio completed: Nov 28th
_______
I am waiting for the file transfer email and AOR2. I dont know whethere my app going to CPC Mississauga or VO Singapore for further processing.

______
Both my eligibility and background are saying : We are reviewing your eligibility and We are processing your back ground check.

My question is Am I in In Process 2 yet ? I guess background check is the last step ( if bio and medical are done) before passport request letter ?

Please let me know if your app also show that Background check are processing.

eNAVARA

Nov 14, 2019
Hello,
Anyone gets AOR2 from visa office yet ?
Below is my case.

Sponsor: Canadian citizen
PA: Wife, Vietnames, outland.

App sent: Oct 1st
App received: Oct 4th
AOR1 : Nov 6th
Ecas- PRAS: In process Nov 7th
Bio request: Nov 21th
SA: Nov 22nd
Bio completed: Nov 28th
_______
I am waiting for the file transfer email and AOR2. I dont know whethere my app going to CPC Mississauga or VO Singapore for further processing.

______
Both my eligibility and background are saying : We are reviewing your eligibility and We are processing your back ground check.

My question is Am I in In Process 2 yet ? I guess background check is the last step ( if bio and medical are done) before passport request letter ?

Please let me know if your app also show that Background check are processing.
My background check are processing since my sponsor got AOR1 even waiting for SA, Biometrics and Medical request.

Reactions: Xaradiem

nicash

May 26, 2017
toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-04-2017
My background check are processing since my sponsor got AOR1 even waiting for SA, Biometrics and Medical request.
My background check and eligibility are also processing since got AOR1 even before waiting for SA, Biometrics and Medical request.

Louman64

Sep 22, 2016
scarborough toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-04-2019
Doc's Request.
No news yet
We are May applicant ...after AOR1 in July...we did not hear anything for 3 months then SA in October...Medical and Biometrics also ...then transferred file to Manila and November pre arrival and decision made I think CIO Sydney is already doing background check ...

Reactions: Xaradiem

Nala

Nov 26, 2019
Hi everyone! My application was received on October 24, but I still haven’t gotten my AOR. I’m starting to get really nervous. Is there anyone else from October 24th still waiting?

StanDiv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Hi All

Please guide.
No it will not...same situation with my wife. When she went to get her medical done they asked her to pay xtra since she has my name tattooed. The explanation given by doctor is due to the mix of ink on her body they have to do a different test...results came in a week later an all is well...no delay in the process. Hope this helps.

StanDiv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
They should not charge you extra money due to a tattoo.Moreover, there is a link on the official website where you can complain about the improper provision of services and extortion of money!:

After your exam is done
Once the exam is done, the physician will send us the results. The doctor will give you a document confirming that you had a medical exam. Keep this with you as proof of your medical exam.

If you’re unsatisfied with how the panel physician or panel radiologist did your medical exam, you may:
-complain using our Web form or
-contact the Client Support Centre
We welcome all compliments, comments or observations through our feedback form.
If you read the medical request form carefully it states that "
Paying for your Immigration Medical Examination
Any costs related to the medical examination are your responsibility and are payable to the Panel Physician at the time of
the examination. This payment is for the Panel Physician’s services and cannot be refunded even if your immigration
application is refused or the validity period of your immigration medical examination expires.

So filing a complaint about surcharges might not have any positive affect! Just pay the xtra cost!

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
No it will not...same situation with my wife. When she went to get her medical done they asked her to pay xtra since she has my name tattooed. The explanation given by doctor is due to the mix of ink on her body they have to do a different test...results came in a week later an all is well...no delay in the process. Hope this helps.
I'm only guessing but suspect it's a hepatitis test of some sort, I don't know the hepatitis types well enough to say more. At any rate, likely a test for some type of disease associated with tattoos that they don't normally test for, but which is considered a public health risk in Canada.

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
If you read the medical request form carefully it states that "
Paying for your Immigration Medical Examination
Any costs related to the medical examination are your responsibility and are payable to the Panel Physician at the time of
the examination. This payment is for the Panel Physician’s services and cannot be refunded even if your immigration
application is refused or the validity period of your immigration medical examination expires.

So filing a complaint about surcharges might not have any positive affect! Just pay the xtra cost!
If the tattoo is recent, it may work. But this case is pure deception for money! I watched the medical exam info for Canada for several years in different countries (Turkey, Ukraine, Belarus, Russia, Poland etc.). So this is a blatant case. The medicine is quite expensive, and all these tests for hepatitis, etc. are already included in this price. In the end it is up to this person to decide whether to pay or not.

Yasminakb

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Hi everyone! My application was received on October 24, but I still haven’t gotten my AOR. I’m starting to get really nervous. Is there anyone else from October 24th still waiting?
Hello :) Don't worry, keep trying to login to CIC to check if it was entered. I was able to login before my sponsor received AOR1, we used Passport details.
I'd wait until end of this week and call IRCC just to check :)