+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Ripa sharmin

Star Member
Jun 29, 2019
Nothing yet..Regularly checking tracker, ECAS and GCkey..
I am Oct 10th applicant..So, maybe a week more to go for Biometric letter...

So, you are waiting for Sponsor approval and Medical ?

Also, how come you know they started reviewing your eligibility as a sponsor ? Is this written in letter ?
Outland or inland ?

eNAVARA

Nov 14, 2019
Hi guys,

I awaiting for SA too.

This one is ghost update? another subject still in progress but my BGC seem like this
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Hi guys,

I awaiting for SA too.

This one is ghost update? another subject still in progress but my BGC seem like this
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
What is your received date / AOR ?
My background check shows same message since i linked the application...

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Mine received date on 23rd October and AOR on 16th November.
Hoping for the best...Tracker data seems promising...September applicants are almost done..i see many 1st week Oct people getting SA / Biometric request...

Nehaad

Feb 10, 2019
My application was received on September 1 and still no news.
My husband called the immigration in canada, they said it might take 3 months or longer than that.
Is it only me or other are going through the same situation?

How can it take one year

patwal23

Oct 11, 2019
My application was received on September 1 and still no news.
My husband called the immigration in canada, they said it might take 3 months or longer than that.
Is it only me or other are going through the same situation?

How can it take one year
this happen to me too in May and later i found my application was returned .but CIC keeps telling mr that they have my file with them and later they told me that they might have forget to delete it from the system.

claurianta

Jul 10, 2007
For those that call, what number do you call and what options do you select? I tried 888-242-2100, but the automated system requires the letters my application number starts with, but with no aor I don't have an application number.

Ripa sharmin

Star Member
Jun 29, 2019
this happen to me too in May and later i found my application was returned .but CIC keeps telling mr that they have my file with them and later they told me that they might have forget to delete it from the system.
What happened after? Did u reapply?

Nehaad

Feb 10, 2019
Really!!
When did you receive your application package?the guy said they have the package and its not opened yet.

patwal23

Oct 11, 2019
For those that call, what number do you call and what options do you select? I tried 888-242-2100, but the automated system requires the letters my application number starts with, but with no aor I don't have an application number.
same number select the option 3-4-1-0.
have something ready regarding your file when you speak to an agent . i see that you are also on the same boat of 21st October . i called them couple of times but they are giving the same answer whereas others after 21st have got their ARO1. don't know what they are doing with our files .