JohnnyToronto

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Bogota
It's still better then the Gckey Tracker, that's a time tracker. Better than nothing
True. The tracker is especially handy if there are more than 1 or 2 people from the same country to track. For me and Sept 2019 there is only 1 other person for Colimbia and they stopped updating months ago so its useless for me to get any value from it.

Reactions: DiiDii

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
True. The tracker is especially handy if there are more than 1 or 2 people from the same country to track. For me and Sept 2019 there is only 1 other person for Colimbia and they stopped updating months ago so its useless for me to get any value from it.
Understand. I used to look at the old 2019/8 sheets for comparison. However this year is incomparable :rolleyes:

ushma rao

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
Can someone please answer this for me.
In how many days does ECAS status change from in process to decision made ? Any idea.
Would be highly appreciated if someone can tell me.

Nidz88

Jul 7, 2020
Anybody know how long before they send passport request once Medical is received? In United States and CPC is Sydney, NS. Thank you

Nidz88

Jul 7, 2020
In how many days does ECAS status change from in process to decision made ? Any idea.
I believe it doesn't change until the whole process is finished and they do say it can take 12 months to process, but due to the Pandemic plenty of people have waited over a year and still not received any updates, as well it depends on case to case.

Reactions: ushma rao

complaingeleno

Jul 25, 2020
CPCM here. Just noticed today my ECAS says Decision Made. I haven't checked it in forever though so I don't know when it changed. Any idea how long PPR usually takes after Decision Made?

Reactions: Jyotika_kumar

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
CPCM here. Just noticed today my ECAS says Decision Made. I haven't checked it in forever though so I don't know when it changed. Any idea how long PPR usually takes after Decision Made?
Congratulations. PPR on its way. Kindly share your timeline and PA country.

Jyotika_kumar

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
Hello everyone. Just a quick question. Any one has any updates? On their file? I know the gckey doesnt really matter but i have 99% now.

Smd91_

Apr 6, 2019
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
15-03-2023
Hello everyone. Just a quick question. Any one has any updates? On their file? I know the gckey doesnt really matter but i have 99% now.
Jyotika the % bar on gckey is only a number generated, dividing your application received by 12 months. It has no real meaning and especially people with interview queues, their processing time has no barring on the progress bar % .
It is best you avoid that and hope they message you soon about your interview call

Jyotika_kumar

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
Jyotika the % bar on gckey is only a number generated, dividing your application received by 12 months. It has no real meaning and especially people with interview queues, their processing time has no barring on the progress bar % .
It is best you avoid that and hope they message you soon about your interview call
Yes. I am totally aware. I mentioned it as well that i know the gckey doesnt really matter. And thank you.

Reactions: Smd91_

JohnnyToronto

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Bogota
It's all subjective I'm afraid. My status hasn't changed at all and I got PPR a week ago. Some have ghost updates on their ECAS which is deceiving. Someone else on here got a decision made update and it was like 6-8 weeks that they got a PPR. I didn't have any updates and we got PPR on the same day out of the same VO.

Reactions: complaingeleno

complaingeleno

Jul 25, 2020
Congratulations. PPR on its way. Kindly share your timeline and PA country.
I'm from the States, my wife is sponsoring me for Quebec.
Visa office is Mississauga

- Application received October 2019
- Medical, biometrics, etc all completed in December
- CSQ request December 2019
- CSQ received July 2020
- Not sure when when I got Decision Made since I hadn't been checking ECAS, only GCKey
- That's it so far....

Reactions: Paul09

Ranaarslan7

May 14, 2020
M
My ecas shows "in process" from 21 July. No updates yet...
So I guess it's just an update but nothing so useful :(