N/A (COVID)
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
09-28-2020
hi! Thanks for responding :)
They sent my CoPR this afternoon and I’ve gotten my DM as well (such a pleasant surprise :))
Thank you and everyone for answering questions and updating the forum.
I wish you the best :)
Such good news! What a great way to start the weekend!

Reactions: Stormie

Stormie

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019
@Amy23 @PrincessButtercup can you please let me know the next steps after getting CoPR. There was no information on “landing” or anything of sorts.
They just asked me to send photos for my PR card, once I do that, will that be all?
I’ll appreciate your help. Thanks :)

PrincessButtercup

Oct 1, 2019
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
24-12-2019
Med's Request
07-28-2020
Med's Done....
08-05-2020
Interview........
N/A (COVID)
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
09-28-2020
@Amy23 @PrincessButtercup can you please let me know the next steps after getting CoPR. There was no information on “landing” or anything of sorts.
They just asked me to send photos for my PR card, once I do that, will that be all?
I’ll appreciate your help. Thanks :)
I believe that once you send the photos in, then you just have to wait for the PR card (which are taking 3, 4 months).
The only other thing I can think of is if you have a temporary SIN from an OWP; then you need to apply for a permanent SIN, which can be done online. I know @Amy23 went though this process a few weeks ago.

sbkind

Mar 26, 2020
We just received SA and AIP within 5 minutes from each other. I also received a separate letter asking me to pay the RPRF. I paid 1040$ back then. That should include the RPRF, correct?
I’m so thankful for all the help and encouragement from the people on this forum and wish you all the best for the future.

Stormie

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019
I believe that once you send the photos in, then you just have to wait for the PR card (which are taking 3, 4 months).
The only other thing I can think of is if you have a temporary SIN from an OWP; then you need to apply for a permanent SIN, which can be done online. I know @Amy23 went though this process a few weeks ago.
Oh alright. Thank you so much for your reply. :)

Reactions: PrincessButtercup
Aug 31, 2020
Hey Guys! I wanted to give you a quick update to our process.....WE HAVE BEEN APPROVED!!!! My timeline is as such:

Application sent: October 4th, 2019
AOR: October 18th, 2019
Medicals Requested: February 28th, 2020
Medicals Received: March 6th, 2020
Medicals Passed: No idea when since they never told us
Background check started: July 7th, 2020
SA: September 17th, 2020
AIP: September 17th, 2020
Decision Made: September 19th, 2020

I was just wondering, my partner is here with me in Canada but his daughter who I also sponsored is in Brazil. How long until she can come here to be with us?

Mapl3cat

May 28, 2019
Sup guys, just wanted to shoot a quick update, OUR APP HAS BEEN APPROVED!!

Now that we received COPR, what are the next steps? I got an email from CIC Etobicoke to confirm if we both live in Canada and ask us to send passport/utility bills and please reply to the email but i never got a reply back on what to do... Also, how do we go ahead and apply for Health card and SIN card for my wife? Are we expected to receive anything in the mail soon for COPR? I assume since it's US passport, she will have to send it in still but will receive it back valid as per dual citizenship availability for both countries. Thanks in advance for your help.

nsh93

Sep 20, 2020
Sup guys, just wanted to shoot a quick update, OUR APP HAS BEEN APPROVED!!

Now that we received COPR, what are the next steps? I got an email from CIC Etobicoke to confirm if we both live in Canada and ask us to send passport/utility bills and please reply to the email but i never got a reply back on what to do... Also, how do we go ahead and apply for Health card and SIN card for my wife? Are we expected to receive anything in the mail soon for COPR? I assume since it's US passport, she will have to send it in still but will receive it back valid as per dual citizenship availability for both countries. Thanks in advance for your help.
Did they ask for sponsor's passport or PA's passport or both?
Does anyone know sponsor's passport needs to be valid? (it is expired)