+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****OCTOBER 2019 Inland Spousal Sponsorship****

gabycm

Star Member
Nov 17, 2019
Hey everyone, I am in some serious need of help.

I got my AOR on October 18th, and the last thing I have heard about my application is that my medicals were received as of March 3rd. That is the last thing I have heard from CIC. I applied for an information request, and they just told me that my medicals have been passed and that is it. Nothing else. Is this normal or should I maybe call them?
Are you by any chance in Quebec? If yes, then it seems to take quite longer for the whole process to be done...

Golden_islandgal

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Hey everyone, I am in some serious need of help.

I got my AOR on October 18th, and the last thing I have heard about my application is that my medicals were received as of March 3rd. That is the last thing I have heard from CIC. I applied for an information request, and they just told me that my medicals have been passed and that is it. Nothing else. Is this normal or should I maybe call them?
With the delays due to covid I don't think you will get much information if you call. Its hard but there have been a few persons who indicate they haven't received any updates since passing their medical and then received SA and AIP so I hope they are actually working on your file but just haven't updated your account

pxlxyp

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Thanks for the response! That blurb was included on both my AIP letter and my husband's SA letter, but I'm sure that we've already paid (submitted a total payment of $1295 for PR + OWP). I guess it's somewhat standard, but it's confusing nonetheless.

This is good to know - I thought they didn't get the total payment I paid last year too!

Amy23

Feb 19, 2020
Thank you :) 7th Oct! I'm just a little worried because CIC still states they're reviewing my eligibility but I got AIP and SA yesterday..
Me too, got both yesterday, ECAS now shows decision made but my online account still says they are reviewing to see if I meet the elegibility criteria ‍♀ But if you look as the past trend, it takes a few days between AIP/SA to get DM and COPR

suchip2310

Aug 23, 2020
Me too, got both yesterday, ECAS now shows decision made but my online account still says they are reviewing to see if I meet the elegibility criteria ‍♀ But if you look as the past trend, it takes a few days between AIP/SA to get DM and COPR
Same here! We got Eligibility passed and SA yesterday but CIC account still has “reviewing eligibility”. No decision made yet for us.

sai123456789

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Oh, in your account or ECAS? I see decision made on ECAS but my online account still says reviewing elegibility. Did yoy get an email for DM too?
I Used online tool to check the application status, on the day we got SA and AIP it said “in process” after two days it was changed to “decision made”
We didnt get an email for DM