+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****OCTOBER 2019 Inland Spousal Sponsorship****

Sakina89

Dec 11, 2019
I am 8 October and haven’t heard anything so worried and anxious. Really happy for all those who have passed though!!!!

Amy23

Feb 19, 2020
Hi. Newbie here. Just got our AIP today but I did not yet received my SA. Oct 2 applicant.. i checked our online services it's both decision made but I'm still worried because i did not yet receive SA..
Check your Junk mail folder, my husband’s SA got to the junkmail not the inbox

Reactions: PrincessButtercup

sai123456789

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Hi guys

I just checked my application status online and it says “decision Made” but we still haven’t received any information regarding interview..
Any thoughts?
Thank you in advance

Aug 31, 2020
Hey everyone, I am in some serious need of help.

I got my AOR on October 18th, and the last thing I have heard about my application is that my medicals were received as of March 3rd. That is the last thing I have heard from CIC. I applied for an information request, and they just told me that my medicals have been passed and that is it. Nothing else. Is this normal or should I maybe call them?

Sakina89

Dec 11, 2019
I’m in the same boat. I’m 8th October and nothings happened. Today it said on my gckey “we are reviewing your eligibility...” i don’t know if that means I’m closer to anything though

mosiahfine

Oct 10, 2019
Hey everyone, I am in some serious need of help.

I got my AOR on October 18th, and the last thing I have heard about my application is that my medicals were received as of March 3rd. That is the last thing I have heard from CIC. I applied for an information request, and they just told me that my medicals have been passed and that is it. Nothing else. Is this normal or should I maybe call them?
gievn the trend just be hopefull if you follow the thread they are on october