+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****OCTOBER 2019 Inland Spousal Sponsorship****

Golden_islandgal

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Has anyone who recieved RCMP police certificate request seen any updates on their application?

I received the request July 17 and did the fingerprints the same day. Its been more than the 30 days they give for it to be received by their office but my gc key still says they are waiting on the police certificate. I contacted RCMP and they indicated they had completed the application and mailed the certificate to IRCC on July 21.

harind17

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
I received the request July 17 and did the fingerprints the same day. Its been more than the 30 days they give for it to be received by their office but my gc key still says they are waiting on the police certificate. I contacted RCMP and they indicated they had completed the application and mailed the certificate to IRCC on July 21.
You won't get any update from IRCC regarding RCMP fingerprints. If RCMP has advised you that they sent the FP results, you will have to take their word for it.
If you want to be 100% sure that IRCC got the results (for your peace of mind), you can submit a webform asking about the status.

Golden_islandgal

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
You won't get any update from IRCC regarding RCMP fingerprints. If RCMP has advised you that they sent the FP results, you will have to take their word for it.
If you want to be 100% sure that IRCC got the results (for your peace of mind), you can submit a webform asking about the status.
Ok thanks for the tip

Golden_islandgal

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Has anyone who recieved RCMP police certificate request seen any updates on their application?

Update in regards to my RCMP certificate IRCC has confirmed they have received it via webform and my gc key shows they have received it. Hopefully the completion of my BGC doesn't take too long.

Reactions: PrincessButtercup