+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****OCTOBER 2019 Inland Spousal Sponsorship****

strssincanada

Star Member
Oct 9, 2010
I just got a "new post" alert, but I did log on last night and noticed they weren't giving alerts. Was also my first time seeing the new layout. Maybe they reactivated that function.
I think there is a glitch with this new layout. I tried everything possible to get new alert, u know like how we use to get new alert next to our username logo, it doesn't. And i dont want to receive email alerts.

PrincessButtercup

Oct 1, 2019
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
24-12-2019
Med's Request
07-28-2020
Med's Done....
08-05-2020
Interview........
N/A (COVID)
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
09-28-2020
I think there is a glitch with this new layout. I tried everything possible to get new alert, u know like how we use to get new alert next to our username logo, it doesn't. And i dont want to receive email alerts.

Weird, I have a little red box alert right next to the bell icon in the top-right corner. And I also do not receive emails. Have you tried playing with your profile settings, to "reset" them?

strssincanada

Star Member
Oct 9, 2010
Weird, I have a little red box alert right next to the bell icon in the top-right corner. And I also do not receive emails. Have you tried playing with your profile settings, to "reset" them?
Ya i see it on my desktop that now but when you use your android phone browser google chrome, it does not show alert like it used to on old layout.

DarYes

Feb 1, 2020
How long does the owp stays on “ we are reviewing you eligibility” . I got a ghost update on friday on gckey my owp application changed from in process to reviewing but today is sunday and I have nothing whatsoever till now. Is this common ?
application received on Oct 29th . Aor dec 21st.

Hi, did you get your approval after ghost update, and if"yes" how long did it take ? I just checked, l have the same situation

Siyyyu_Chang

Oct 21, 2019
congratulations!
When did you apply??
Application received on Oct 21,2019.
And I got email updated regarding the payment of restoration status in CANADA on Jan 21, 2020. My husband previous work permit expired on Jun 28, 2019, and we applied bridge work permit on May when my PR application still in processing. Since I landed on Jul 2019, his application declined on Aug 2019. So we applied restoration as visitor on Sept 2019 before we submit our PR application.
Actually we pay online when we submitted the VR application, but the representative forgot to submit the receipt of payment. They submit it on Jan 22, 2020 via webform then we finally got the WP approved on Feb 10, 2020. Much lucky than we expected.

Hope the remain process will go through well.