+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 - Citizenship Applicants

Cdrocks89

Oct 19, 2015
Edmonton, AB
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Mine doesn't show any date for decision made but it shows with ECAS it's decision made already but when I click it it only shows 3 dates and no date for the DM..

Did you receive an invite for an oath or any set date for it ? Did citizenship ceremony Started in profile ?

Dbpatel

Dec 19, 2019
May 26 2021 test invite
June 8 2021 test given
June 10 test updated on new tracker

july 29 everything else except ceremony completed.
Any idea from here how long does it take to get the ceremony ??

FYI Edmonton office.
Thanks for the help

Reactions: wstrn24

brittanyquesada

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2015
AOR Received.
01-15-2016
Med's Done....
06-23-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2017
LANDED..........
02-20-2017
July 28th 2021 3 new status set to complete (language skills, prohibitions activity & physical presence) Citizenship test was already acknowledged and set to complete on May 4 2021. Now the only one set to not started/in progress is Citizenship Ceremony .. Hopefully this update means we will get an oath invite soon!! anyone have an idea?

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
July 28th 2021 3 new status set to complete (language skills, prohibitions activity & physical presence) Citizenship test was already acknowledged and set to complete on May 4 2021. Now the only one set to not started/in progress is Citizenship Ceremony .. Hopefully this update means we will get an oath invite soon!! anyone have an idea?
Thanks. I've updated the spreadsheet.

Yeah, you're in line for oath now but "when" can't be answered, at least not accurately. The time for oath varies from applicant to applicant.

Hope you get it soon. All the best!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi,

I am still waiting for oath ceremony invite. Very soon my PR card is expiring on 22 Aug 2021. Should I renew pr card or wait?
Well, if you don't plan on traveling internationally anytime soon, you can stay put I guess. It takes many months to get your PR card renewed anyway. You might become a citizen before that depending on where you are in the process.

Reactions: ajtoronto
Jan 5, 2020
New updates in my case.
Now, all of the following five:
1. Language skills
2. Physical presence
3. Citizenship test
4. Background verification
5. Prohibitions
are Completed.

For Citizenship ceremony, the current status is "Not started yet."

Please update the excel sheet. Thank you.

Roccella75

Jul 6, 2021
Vaughan, ON
Congratulations!!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
I just got a call from CIC with no caller ID for my request to expedite the process. Is it normal to receive a call from an anonymous number. I gave them all the details they needed. Hopefully, my oath ceremony will be soon.
I received a call recently from MIS office regarding my urgent processing. The officer approved the application on the spot and also gave me an oath date on the call. However, my call was not from an "Unknown" or private number, I was able to see the phone number.

Private calls from IRCC are common so yeah.

Good luck for your oath ceremony.

Reactions: bellaluna

wstrn24

Feb 23, 2017
London, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just got a call from CIC with no caller ID for my request to expedite the process. Is it normal to receive a call from an anonymous number. I gave them all the details they needed. Hopefully, my oath ceremony will be soon.
Good luck!