Med's Done....
8-8-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
14-12-2016
LANDED..........
Inland
Hello guys I have done my interview today went smooth agent confirm everything looks ok and wait for oath please update on google sheet

Reactions: JuCW and jad_122

erable_rouge

Mar 5, 2014
Ontario
App. Filed.......
29-04-2016
Doc's Request.
05-31-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1:- 1 June 2016 ; AOR2:- 29 June 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
LANDED..........
3 Aug 2017
Haha! I thought it was June for about 5 minutes and checked June 27th and it was a Sunday which I thought was strange so went back and read it again and it was indeed July
It's over 45 day wait. At least you know the date of the BIG day! Best wishes to you!

My status changed to DM in mid April. I don't think I can expect anything before August/September.

Reactions: Jago88

chapinx

Jun 10, 2021
Hello People...i am an October 2019 applicant. Test window from April 30th 2021 until May 20th 2021. On April 30th i was 5 minutes in the test, suddenly noticed my webcam was not on...panicked a bit, got disconnected (as instructed) went back on...took me 2 minutes max, and continued with the test, i finished it...right after i got an email...

Dear Applicant,
Congratulations!
You passed the test.
Your score was 18 out of 20
To pass the test, you need to answer at least 15 out of 20 questions correctly
We’ll contact you with the next steps in the process in the upcoming months
Date of the test: April 30, 2021
Time completed: 09:58 am EST

MY QUESTIONS... Will my ''reconnection'' affect me in any way? Will i be retested? Why, if i passed the test on April 30th, my tracker didn't updated it?. Since then i haven't got an official response or validation of my score, my tracker shows that it was updated on MAY 4, 2021
Application history
  • Apr 30, 2021
    Scheduled for citizenship test
    Citizenship test
    You've been scheduled to take citizenship test online between April 30, 2021 and May 20, 2021. Information and instructions will be sent to you.
  • Mar 12, 2021
    Citizenship test activity status updated
    Citizenship test
    Citizenship test status has been updated to In progress
  • Nov 12, 2020
    Background verification activity status updated
    Background verification
    Background verification status has been updated to Completed
  • Dec 30, 2019 (AOR)
    Application filed
    We have received your application and have begun to process your application. Information about next steps and required action items will be coming soon.

Should i be worried about anything?:(:(:(

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hello People...i am an October 2019 applicant. Test window from April 30th 2021 until May 20th 2021. On April 30th i was 5 minutes in the test, suddenly noticed my webcam was not on...panicked a bit, got disconnected (as instructed) went back on...took me 2 minutes max, and continued with the test, i finished it...right after i got an email...

Dear Applicant,
Congratulations!
You passed the test.
Your score was 18 out of 20
To pass the test, you need to answer at least 15 out of 20 questions correctly
We’ll contact you with the next steps in the process in the upcoming months
Date of the test: April 30, 2021
Time completed: 09:58 am EST

MY QUESTIONS... Will my ''reconnection'' affect me in any way? Will i be retested? Why, if i passed the test on April 30th, my tracker didn't updated it?. Since then i haven't got an official response or validation of my score, my tracker shows that it was updated on MAY 4, 2021
Application history
  • Apr 30, 2021
    Scheduled for citizenship test
    Citizenship test
    You've been scheduled to take citizenship test online between April 30, 2021 and May 20, 2021. Information and instructions will be sent to you.
  • Mar 12, 2021
    Citizenship test activity status updated
    Citizenship test
    Citizenship test status has been updated to In progress
  • Nov 12, 2020
    Background verification activity status updated
    Background verification
    Background verification status has been updated to Completed
  • Dec 30, 2019 (AOR)
    Application filed
    We have received your application and have begun to process your application. Information about next steps and required action items will be coming soon.

Should i be worried about anything?:(:(:(

Hmmm that's weird. May be they are waiting to send you a second test invite as your first test results might be considered "invalid" by IRCC because you disconnected. I am not sure if this is the case; I'm just hypothesizing. Did you try and contact IRCC? Call them around 8 AM local time. Also, send a webform and ask if your test has been validated.

Good luck and please keep us posted. Thanks.

Reactions: erable_rouge

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
I Passed my test on 10th June...how many days it will take to change the status to completed
Updated the spreadsheet! Could you also please provide the date you received your test email?

Give it a few more days (like a week and it'll be set to "Completed" if the test results are valid).

JuCW

Jan 25, 2017
I Passed my test on 10th June...how many days it will take to change the status to completed
My husband passed his test on the 9th and the status changed to complete today. Everything else in progress, except BG check which is complete.