wstrn24

Feb 23, 2017
London, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am… :/
Don’t know if this is a thing, but my husband finally got his test invite. Don’t know if they are waiting to invite us together.
What are your status in the new tracker system? All completed except the citizenship ceremony? For me, the language skills, physical presence and prohibition are in progress and citizenship ceremony is not started. I've seen scheduled for interviews before but the only time the citizenship officer called me was regarding the background check which is completed now. Idk if I've missed other interviews.

JuCW

Jan 25, 2017
What are your status in the new tracker system? All completed except the citizenship ceremony? For me, the language skills, physical presence and prohibition are in progress and citizenship ceremony is not started. I've seen scheduled for interviews before but the only time the citizenship officer called me was regarding the background check which is completed now. Idk if I've missed other interviews.
It’s in progress, with all complete but oath, which is “not started”. They would send you an interview invite, with a MS Teams meeting link, if they needed an interview so far. I’m pretty sure you didn’t miss it. :)

wstrn24

Feb 23, 2017
London, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It’s in progress, with all complete but oath, which is “not started”. They would send you an interview invite, with a MS Teams meeting link, if they needed an interview so far. I’m pretty sure you didn’t miss it. :)
thanks for your reply. Maybe you will get it soon once your husband finishes the test.