+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 - Citizenship Applicants

Star Member
Aug 6, 2021
Oath invite received. The notice asks to keep both the PR card and COPR during the ceremony. I lost my COPR and only have my PR card and other required IDs. Please advise if I still need COPR for the oath, thanks.
Yesterday I had Oath ceremony, officer checked COPR and told it's important document, you will need it for pension.
I would suggest to send them email about lost document.

JuCW

Jan 25, 2017
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
In order to respond to the high volume of enquiries related to the situation in Afghanistan we have shifted resources in our Client Support Centre and are responding to priority enquiries only.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

wstrn24

Feb 23, 2017
London, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In order to respond to the high volume of enquiries related to the situation in Afghanistan we have shifted resources in our Client Support Centre and are responding to priority enquiries only.

I'm not too surprised with their response... not sure if I should send a web form....

engrdani

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014

Same message for me when i send the webform query also.

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Meanwhile the immigration situation in Canada is getting out of hand :rolleyes: