+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 - Citizenship Applicants

mahbubeh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2010
Hi,
I have a question about tracking application status.
I see some people here wrote their application status in detail. For me, on ECAS, it showed in process for 20 months and now it is changed to decision made. When I click on decision made, last update is the date when they started to process and is not showing date or any other detail on when decision was made.

Is there any other website for tracking application status?
note: this is application for a senior so no tests are needed.

By the way I haven’t received any email or mail about this change in status. should I receive something when decision is made?

Thanks

JuCW

Jan 25, 2017
Hi,
I see some people here wrote their application status in detail. For me, on ECAS, it showed in process for 20 months and now it is changed to decision made. When I click on decision made, last update is the date when they started to process and is not showing date or any other detail on when decision was made.

By the way I haven’t received any email or mail about this change in status. should I receive something when decision is made?

Thanks
Yes! Since April, I think
https://cst-ssc.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

Reactions: mahbubeh

JuCW

Jan 25, 2017
Hi,

Thanks
And no email for decision made.

meg511

Apr 17, 2017
*NEW UPDATE: received today the email invite for our oath ceremony on Aug 31st. Again, thank you for everyone’s input for this group. Keep the faith, it will come in no time!
Congratulations! I hope I get invited to oath without waiting for months.. :) Yours was really quick...
[/QUOTE]

thank you! Hopefully It will come for you soon as well!! All the best!

Jan 5, 2020
My oath ceremony has been completed and everything is set to completed in the online website. CiC used to be exceptionally polite when it comes to the oath ceremony and everything related to it. I wish all of the best luck to all of the other applicants who are waiting for the next steps in their process.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Thanks JuCW for replying

I tried to register here but couldn't because it doesn’t send me verification code.
I tried more than once. so I gave up and thought it is something like ecas
Did anyone else have the same issue with registering here?

Thanks
Some times the site has issues. Also check the email in junk folder too. Give it a try after few hours or next day during day time or during some business day(not sure if there is any downtime for internal services etc).
FYI - This new tracker wont still show overall application status as DM(like in old ecas) but will show statuses of all internal sub sections such as language, Physical presence, citizenship test, Background verification, prohibitions and citizenship ceremony. Seems new tracker will get marked as complete directly from In-Progress after oath.

mahbubeh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2010
Some times the site has issues. Also check the email in junk folder too. Give it a try after few hours or next day during day time or during some business day(not sure if there is any downtime for internal services etc).
FYI - This new tracker wont still show overall application status as DM(like in old ecas) but will show statuses of all internal sub sections such as language, Physical presence, citizenship test, Background verification, prohibitions and citizenship ceremony. Seems new tracker will get marked as complete directly from In-Progress after oath.
Hi harirajmohan,

Thanks for the reply.
When I first came across this new tracker, I tried to register more than once but I never received a verification code.

After i read JuCW reply I tried again to register with no luck, I used different browsers on different devices and checked my spam. No verification code.
So I sent a complain through feedback page. Let’s see if I get any response or help from them.

Tomorrow I will try to register one more time.

On ecas I can see that decision is made, I am just hoping to see more details through this new tracker. I mean about the oath date.

Thanks for the help :)

GA17

Star Member
Oct 2, 2017
ON
Please update tracker if needed.

Test completed:-----------------------------------------------------------August 16th
Test Status changed to completed:----------------------------------------August 17th
Language/Prohibitions/Physical Presence status changed to completed:---August 20th

millennial

Star Member
Nov 1, 2019
Hi harirajmohan,

Thanks for the reply.
When I first came across this new tracker, I tried to register more than once but I never received a verification code.

After i read JuCW reply I tried again to register with no luck, I used different browsers on different devices and checked my spam. No verification code.
So I sent a complain through feedback page. Let’s see if I get any response or help from them.

Tomorrow I will try to register one more time.

On ecas I can see that decision is made, I am just hoping to see more details through this new tracker. I mean about the oath date.

Thanks for the help :)
I had the same problem with my application. CIC agent had to manually link my email address with the new tracker. Just call them and they will resolve the issue.

mahbubeh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2010
I had the same problem with my application. CIC agent had to manually link my email address with the new tracker. Just call them and they will resolve the issue.
Thanks Millenial for sharing your experience with me.

It is good that you could talk with an agent. So far every time I called after 7 min of going through prompts, at the end , i had “sorry no agent available, please try to call later“ and the call was disconnected. I was not even put on hold. May be if I could call back to back I could get to an agent.
It is frustrating and it feels like a dead end. Online tool is not working and there is no way to get to a live agent to get it fixed.

I will keep calling till I get to an agent. Hopefully:)

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Please update tracker if needed.

Test completed:-----------------------------------------------------------August 16th
Test Status changed to completed:----------------------------------------August 17th
Language/Prohibitions/Physical Presence status changed to completed:---August 20th
I've updated the spreadsheet.

Reactions: GA17

JuCW

Jan 25, 2017
Thanks Millenial for sharing your experience with me.

It is good that you could talk with an agent. So far every time I called after 7 min of going through prompts, at the end , i had “sorry no agent available, please try to call later“ and the call was disconnected. I was not even put on hold. May be if I could call back to back I could get to an agent.
It is frustrating and it feels like a dead end. Online tool is not working and there is no way to get to a live agent to get it fixed.

I will keep calling till I get to an agent. Hopefully:)

Thanks
Try several times in sequence until you are put in the queue. This is how I do. And I never call on mondays. Not sure, but maybe if you call the minute they open, chances you won’t have to wait longer are better.

amanpreet.kaur01

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Edmonton,Ab
App. Filed.......
June17,2019
AOR Received.
13-04-2020
Hello,
My status for background changed from completed to in progress. Anyone else has this?
I am october 2019 applicant. Test is the only thing shows completed. Edmonton office