+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

jtaiana

Feb 27, 2020
Has anyone received the PR card already? I've activated my PR back on March 17th 2020 and still haven't received anything. Thanks!

Mshah10

Apr 24, 2019
Hi Everyone, I wanted to post my recent experience with web form responses and check if anyone else has also faced a similar situation or not. Here's my details for ref:

AOR: 27 Oct 2019
FSW - Outland

On March 2 for my very first web form inquiry, I got the following response:
Eligibility verification in progress
Security not initiated
Criminal background verification valid

On March 27:
Eligibility verification in progress
Background verifications valid:
Security background verification valid
Criminal background verification valid

On Apr 27:
We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.

So far things seemed to be moving, and as per the last response, it looked like they had made a decision, but just paused operations due to Covid. I then sent another one a few days ago, and received the following response:

June 30:
  • The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The eligibility review has not been initiated.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification has not been initiated.

They have completely made a U-turn here as if my application has not even been touched so far! Has anyone else experienced something similar recently, or is aware of any possible reason for such a strange response? Appreciate your input!
This is a weird situation, have you tried calling CIC, try it u might understand what's going on with ur file.

megasaur

Jul 2, 2020
Got it, unfortunately IRCC has been taking time extension now and then. The GCMS file you will receive will likely have been generated around the time the request was made. Yes, give IRCC a call, it doesn't hurt to call. If you know someone in Canada then can request the GCMS file again for you for $5, no guarantee it will not take long like last time.
Update:
I had called IRCC the very next day and was told that Eligibility, Security, and Background checks are all passed and that they are finalizing the application.

Today, I received my GCMS notes which say the following in the Assessment section:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final: Approved

@caipsnotes Can I make the assumption that everything is approved based on what's mentioned under 'Final' above? The security section is not populated here, so not sure about that. But, most of it lines up with what the IRCC agent confirmed.

megasaur

Jul 2, 2020
This is a weird situation, have you tried calling CIC, try it u might understand what's going on with ur file.
Yes, I called IRCC the next day, and they confirmed that my Eligibility, Security, and Background checks are all passed and that they are finalizing the application which can take from weeks to months.

Reactions: pop8455

pop8455

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Yes, I called IRCC the next day, and they confirmed that my Eligibility, Security, and Background checks are all passed and that they are finalizing the application which can take from weeks to months.
In the exact same position - I assume yours says Covid Pace too? Hopefully when they open the borders we will get sent COPR.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Update:
I had called IRCC the very next day and was told that Eligibility, Security, and Background checks are all passed and that they are finalizing the application.

Today, I received my GCMS notes which say the following in the Assessment section:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final: Approved

@caipsnotes Can I make the assumption that everything is approved based on what's mentioned under 'Final' above? The security section is not populated here, so not sure about that. But, most of it lines up with what the IRCC agent confirmed.
Congratulations!!

It's normal for Security to be blank (redacted) when it's passed and you also see s15

Reactions: megasaur

jtaiana

Feb 27, 2020
I have. Sent photos on May 27, card received on Jun 12.
Thanks for getting back to me. Did you receive an email or how did they let you know about sending photos? Did you send photos before? I remember sending 2 pictures when they asked me for my passport.

Jul 12, 2019
Hello guys!

I received my AOR in OCT 2019
outland - PNP - Ontario
Last update was medical passed and biometrics passed

Since I didn't any updates months after my estimated time which is mid-April, 2020, I made a webform request and received a reply with this

"We have verified the information you provided. For further information regarding your enquiry, please refer to the email that was sent to you on February 27, 2020."
Although I didn't receive any email on that date(checked junk/spam too)

So I made another request to resend the email which was replied with
"We have received your enquiry and are pleased to confirm that we sent a request to the responsible office asking that they send you the correspondence again. You should receive it shortly."
I didn't receive any emails again.

Has anyone faced a similar scenario? what could the email possibly be?
What should be my suggested next step?

Thanks in advance!