+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Kaka95

Nov 6, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon I raised a webform last week and did call cic this monday about the status of the application. the cic agent over phone said security is passed and waiting for final review but today in webform i got a reply that decision has been made but there is no update in the profile so far. what does that mean.
You will hear good news .

asodhi

May 27, 2020
Is there anyone with CEC application who submitted application in October 2019 and have got Biometrics letter even though being in Canada. My application got 2 ADR and that was RCMP seperately for me and my wife and that alreday exceeded 6 month processing time and today i received a letter for Biometrics fee payment and was advised post payment the biometrics letter will be issued so that appintment can be made. I am surprised whats going on in my application. Any suggestion? Already submitted web form with concern .

selecao338

Jul 16, 2019
I got an email from Ottawa office today, it seems like an agent is asking me more information to finalize my PR application.

The agent is asking for:
  • Residential address
  • First date of entry and place of entry
  • Last date of entry and place of entry

I haven't heard anyone have received such request before CORP. And My application status is still showing "submitted". Has anyone else received similar email?

BTW, I submitted my passports to CPC-Ottawa March 16th after received PPR email and no updates ever since.
I received the same request yesterday, after replying to that request, I received COPR email in personal email and my CIC account.

Reactions: Amatsukami

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon I raised a webform last week and did call cic this monday about the status of the application. the cic agent over phone said security is passed and waiting for final review but today in webform i got a reply that decision has been made but there is no update in the profile so far. what does that mean.
If you are an outland applicant then IRCC is currently not sending any PPR to anyone outside Canada until the IRCC offices in your country or the LVO opens up. If you are in Canada, then you can expect to receive an email with your PR status confirmation.,

Reactions: Pofsally

cdsoso

Oct 24, 2019
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
18-10-2019
File Transfer...
01-13-2020
I received the same request yesterday, after replying to that request, I received COPR email in personal email and my CIC account.
Hi. @selecao338, I just found a weird thing. My passport return tracker activated 2 days which is 1 day before I received such email. And my application status is still showing “submitted”. Did you passport return tracking activated? If yes, before or after the email COPR? Why they returned my passport even before issue me COPR?

selecao338

Jul 16, 2019
Hi. @selecao338, I just found a weird thing. My passport return tracker activated 2 days which is 1 day before I received such email. And my application status is still showing “submitted”. Did you passport return tracking activated? If yes, before or after the email COPR? Why they returned my passport even before issue me COPR?
I don't have PPR, they send to me COPR directly, no need to send passport. My account is still showing Submitted.

cdsoso

Oct 24, 2019
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
18-10-2019
File Transfer...
01-13-2020
I don't have PPR, they send to me COPR directly, no need to send passport. My account is still showing Submitted.
@selecao338 Thanks for your reply. And in your COPR, does it mention if you still need an interview to become PR?

bampet2003

May 28, 2020
Bellow is what I got base on CSC I raised on my application (AOR Feb 13 2020) Kindly help me. How near am I to PPR? Does it mean my VO is Sydney?

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:
  • The Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia, established that your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
  • The background verifications are not in process yet.
  • The security verifications are not in process yet.
  • The criminality verifications are not in process yet.
· All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Bellow is what I got base on CSC I raised on my application (AOR Feb 13 2020) Kindly help me. How near am I to PPR? Does it mean my VO is Sydney?

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:
  • The Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia, established that your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
· All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
You're posting in the wrong sub forum. Moreover, it's too early for you to expect a major update. IRCC is currently processing late Dec and Early Jan cases. Sit tight till Early July.

Reactions: pemyrie

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023

Your eligibility is passed. Wait a month or two for the rest to finish. At least the biggest blocking point (eligibility) is done!

cdsoso

Oct 24, 2019
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
18-10-2019
File Transfer...
01-13-2020
I got an email from Ottawa office today, it seems like an agent is asking me more information to finalize my PR application.

The agent is asking for:
  • Residential address
  • First date of entry and place of entry
  • Last date of entry and place of entry

I haven't heard anyone have received such request before CORP. And My application status is still showing "submitted". Has anyone else received similar email?

BTW, I submitted my passports to CPC-Ottawa March 16th after received PPR email and no updates ever since.
I just received an COPR email which congratulates that I am already a PR now. It also asked me to send photos to obtain a PR card. No interview required (I am FSW-O, but I am in Canada Now). And during lunchtime, I received my passports along with COPR documents but no visa stamping. I will send the photo according to their requirement to apply for a PR card.

Last edited: