+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

neerajnaik123

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
Hi Guys,

I got an email from IRCC today as follows;

“I am pleased to advise you that your application for permanent residence in Canada is now complete. Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident of Canada!
This letter constitutes an official document issued by the Department of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. You can provide a copy of this letter to prove that you are a permanent resident of Canada and to apply for government benefits and services for which you are eligible, until you receive your permanent resident card.
This letter does not replace the permanent resident card; you are still required to submit the documentation to obtain your permanent resident card. If you have a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR) document in-hand, please send it along with one photo that meets our photo specifications to the address listed above. Please ensure that you write your unique client identifier (UCI) and name on the back of the photo. If your address has changed, please provide us with your current address.
We realize that you may not be able to send this photo right now due to the Government of Canada’s order to stay home during the COVID-19 situation. Please send this photo to us when it will be possible as per your provincial and/or local authorities’ guidelines. In the meantime, this letter will serve as proof of your permanent resident status in Canada. You can use this letter for one year and it must be accompanied by a travel document or a federal/provincial/territorial identity document. The permanent resident card is required after this one-year period.
We are making every effort to produce and mail your permanent resident card, but there will be delays as our offices are either closed or working at minimum capacity. Issuance of permanent resident cards should gradually resume as COVID-19 related restrictions are eased.
If you leave Canada without a permanent resident card, you will have to apply for a permanent resident travel document through a visa office. Otherwise, you will not be able to board a commercial vehicle (plane, train, bus or boat) to come back to Canada. Please visit our website for more information.
The UCI in the upper left corner of this letter is your personal identification number and it provides access to information on your IRCC file. For your own protection, do not allow any other person to use this number.”

so does it mean this document is my landing document and I will receive permanent residence card in mail???

thank you for your help.
When did you receive your copr? Was your landing interview cancelled earlier? Did you raise any webform earlier requesting landing interview appointment?

BLACKPILL

Star Member
Jun 8, 2019
My copr application was approved earlier today, May 12th ( Package mailed in on March 16th). Hoping to get my passport by the end of this month.

markramosabad

Oct 28, 2019
Hi guys!

A little help please... I received PPR on 28th Feb, and sent my passports through vfs here in Bahrain. After re-sending photos on 17th March, my account changed to approved, 100% and the document number and details.

That's the end of it though. Everytime I check the vfs tracking system, it says passports are still in process at Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi, UAE. I also used the webform several times, but did not receive any response.

2nd and 4th of May, I received the same email from IRCC about "Important information for approved permanent residence applicants currently outside Canada" which says congratulations for the visa... narrates the same information that is on IRCC for PR holders.

Should I be worried? I'm thinking there is a step that I did not do, or should is there another

Rock999

Sep 14, 2019
Hi Guys,

I got an email from IRCC today as follows;

“I am pleased to advise you that your application for permanent residence in Canada is now complete. Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident of Canada!
This letter constitutes an official document issued by the Department of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. You can provide a copy of this letter to prove that you are a permanent resident of Canada and to apply for government benefits and services for which you are eligible, until you receive your permanent resident card.
This letter does not replace the permanent resident card; you are still required to submit the documentation to obtain your permanent resident card. If you have a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR) document in-hand, please send it along with one photo that meets our photo specifications to the address listed above. Please ensure that you write your unique client identifier (UCI) and name on the back of the photo. If your address has changed, please provide us with your current address.
We realize that you may not be able to send this photo right now due to the Government of Canada’s order to stay home during the COVID-19 situation. Please send this photo to us when it will be possible as per your provincial and/or local authorities’ guidelines. In the meantime, this letter will serve as proof of your permanent resident status in Canada. You can use this letter for one year and it must be accompanied by a travel document or a federal/provincial/territorial identity document. The permanent resident card is required after this one-year period.
We are making every effort to produce and mail your permanent resident card, but there will be delays as our offices are either closed or working at minimum capacity. Issuance of permanent resident cards should gradually resume as COVID-19 related restrictions are eased.
If you leave Canada without a permanent resident card, you will have to apply for a permanent resident travel document through a visa office. Otherwise, you will not be able to board a commercial vehicle (plane, train, bus or boat) to come back to Canada. Please visit our website for more information.
The UCI in the upper left corner of this letter is your personal identification number and it provides access to information on your IRCC file. For your own protection, do not allow any other person to use this number.”

so does it mean this document is my landing document and I will receive permanent residence card in mail???

thank you for your help.
Congrats!!!!One question how about COPR document? Did they send separate documents with SIN number?

sandee1982

Star Member
Dec 5, 2017
Hello everyone, Today OINP tech draw happened, and scores were targetted between 421 and 451. I have a CRS score of 439 and NOC 2173.
Any idea why I didn't get the Invite?
Thanks

herain312

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Kitchener, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-10-2019
Med's Done....
12-11-2019
Hello,
Did you receive passport request before this email?
Thx
N
Timeline bar was completed 100% on April 16th.

I received a letter with CoPR Document number on it and it is valid as a PR for a year.

Reactions: Nav721

herain312

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Kitchener, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-10-2019
Med's Done....
12-11-2019
When did you receive your copr? Was your landing interview cancelled earlier? Did you raise any webform earlier requesting landing interview appointment?
When I called them in March, they told me that everything is completed. I received a letter from Kitchener, ON office (the place where they conduct interview for landing).
I raised a webform after timeline completed to 100%. Still waiting for CoPR document.

herain312

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Kitchener, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-10-2019
Med's Done....
12-11-2019
Congrats!!!!One question how about COPR document? Did they send separate documents with SIN number?
I still have to get the CoPR document, and as per my knowledge after you receive CoPR, you have to visit Service Canada to update your SIN.

thank you.

Reactions: Rock999

guitarman

Star Member
Aug 17, 2018
I still have to get the CoPR document, and as per my knowledge after you receive CoPR, you have to visit Service Canada to update your SIN.

thank you.
Thanks for replying to these and congrats!

I think before COVID, the typical timeline was that someone would receive a PPR (Passport Request) email and then send in their passport. After this they'd get a COPR. But since March 13 they've been issuing few if any PPR emails.

Did you receive a PPR email in March April, or anything like that?

Nav721

May 12, 2020

thank you.
[/

thank you.
Do you have any idea or information about how to get coPr document?

herain312

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Kitchener, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-10-2019
Med's Done....
12-11-2019
Thanks for replying to these and congrats!

I think before COVID, the typical timeline was that someone would receive a PPR (Passport Request) email and then send in their passport. After this they'd get a COPR. But since March 13 they've been issuing few if any PPR emails.

Did you receive a PPR email in March April, or anything like that?
The same I was hoping to receive but instead they send me a letter in email.

I received the PR confirmation letter on May 12th. But I did not receive PPR so I think that I do not have to go either for an interview or flag-poling.( Thats what it is mentioned in the letter; and I can use this letter to show as a proof for PR.)
Thank you

herain312

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Kitchener, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-10-2019
Med's Done....
12-11-2019
I do not have any ideas about it. But I do have a COPR number in that letter so I guess I will have to wait until they mail it to me. Plus, I was trying to call them to get any leads on it but was not able to talk to their representative. As the wait time is more than an hour.