+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

ft1523

Aug 30, 2019
Congrats !!!
Thanks! here's my observation right now. I had a remedical request which I submitted on March 9th. Since then no update. Yesterday I decided to submit a request through Web Form, and today I received an update :Remedical pass + PR email.
This shows that everything else passed already, and that only my medical result review was pending...Be patient for those who haven't received any update but do check every now and then.
FYI it's a passport request email and I'm outland PNP

Last edited:
Reactions: rovar473

mayjuly

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Thanks! here's my observation right now. I had a remedical request which I submitted on March 9th. Since then no update. Yesterday I decided to submit a request through Web Form, and today I received an update :Remedical pass + PR email.
This shows that everything else passed already, and that only my medical result review was pending...Be patient for those who haven't received any update but do check every now and then.
Amazing, congratulations! Do you know which office/VO handled your case?

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Congratulations!!!

But I don't think that web form had anything to do with the medical and PPR. Customer care takes a few days to forward the web form to the appropriate VO.

By the way, which consulate did they ask to submit your passport?

ft1523

Aug 30, 2019
Congratulations!!!

But I don't think that web form had anything to do with the medical and PPR. Customer care takes a few days to forward the web form to the appropriate VO.

By the way, which consulate did they ask to submit your passport?
Thanks. You could be right. it may be unrelated but I waited for so long, and I find it hard to believe that it's a coincidence that I submitted the webform yesterday .
I'm OINP US based, and the VO is Ottawa

thomas3456

Star Member
Mar 6, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-10-2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2019
I finally received my GCMS notes today. My application is in Review Required for "Stat Question" in the 'Client Information' section.

I mentioned this:
"I was refused entry to USA 4 times for flagpoling. The below are the details:
1. XX-XX-2017 - To extend study permit
2. XX-XX-2018 - to renew study permit as passport was renewed.
3. XX-XX-2019 - to get work permit, could not get as was very late to the border
4. XX-XX-2019 - to get work permit, and reached early in morning and was able to receive work permit."

The ending notes on this state: "CIO RECOMMENDATION FOR PA: PASS CRIMINALITY".

However, my file has not been touched since end of Nov-2019 and is in RR. I do see a note that it has been passed to another analyst and end date for his analysis is 1-Jun-2020.

Do you think I need to send any clarifications for these flagpolings I did? I don't have any entry/exit denial stamps on my passport from US or Canada.
Anyone any suggestions?

Thanks,
Thomas

Monikap

Jun 17, 2019
Thanks. You could be right. it may be unrelated but I waited for so long, and I find it hard to believe that it's a coincidence that I submitted the webform yesterday .
I'm OINP US based, and the VO is Ottawa
Hi I think ur visa office was Sydney most of time i saw Sydney for pnp outland. Have u ever called before to check? Email usually comes from Ottawa m guessing also its oct 15 2019 right how come ur medical were expired? Also you know how many days did thy give to submit ur passport cz of covid? I am US based PNP too with Sydney aor oct 20 ur post gave us hope, thank for posting n replying

Monikap

Jun 17, 2019
I finally received my GCMS notes today. My application is in Review Required for "Stat Question" in the 'Client Information' section.

I mentioned this:
3. XX-XX-2019 - to get work permit, could not get as was very late to the border
4. XX-XX-2019 - to get work permit, and reached early in morning and was able to receive work permit."

However, my file has not been touched since end of Nov-2019 and is in RR. I do see a note that it has been passed to another analyst and end date for his analysis is 1-Jun-2020.

Do you think I need to send any clarifications for these flagpolings I did? I don't have any entry/exit denial stamps on my passport from US or Canada.
Anyone any suggestions?

Thanks,
Thomas
Hi i am not experienced but just guessing should be fine thy put to have a review but if u have mentioned all it would be ok. Personally LOE in the beginning or now if u think Good to add should be ok

Reactions: thomas3456

ekowpo

Jan 22, 2016
Hi,

I called IRCC call center the next day and they were not sure. The asked me to send one copy with or without signature. I then sent an email to CIC Ottawa from where I got the email. They asked me to send both copies signed. I called IRCC again and checked with them. The asked to send both copies with signed as it was asked by CIC Ottawa. Any news from your side?
I just got a reply from my webform!! I was asked to send both but don't need to sign it.

ft1523

Aug 30, 2019
Hi I think ur visa office was Sydney most of time i saw Sydney for pnp outland. Have u ever called before to check? Email usually comes from Ottawa m guessing also its oct 15 2019 right how come ur medical were expired? Also you know how many days did thy give to submit ur passport cz of covid? I am US based PNP too with Sydney aor oct 20 ur post gave us hope, thank for posting n replying
Nope VO is Ottawa. I never called them and that was my first Web Form ever.My medical expired because I did them way before I submitted my application (which was a rookie mistake). PP has to be submitted within 90 days.

Tess007

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
I was asked to submit support for proof of funds. I submitted an affidavit from my husband stating that his account is good to be used.this was a month ago. Yesterday I got a webform response that Eligibility was still under review. Other steps were all valid including security. And my file is now in Ottawa ( has since been at Etobicoke). Does anyone have any ideas of why my file was moved?
Aor Oct 7th
Outland pnp

tomdele

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Hi i am not experienced but just guessing should be fine thy put to have a review but if u have mentioned all it would be ok. Personally LOE in the beginning or now if u think Good to add should be ok

I mentioned this:

Anyone any suggestions?

Thanks,
Thomas
You need to resubmit the statutory questions and with a letter of explanations. You ought to have declared all those information initially. Naturally there may be no stamp on your passport denying you entry, there is a record on your file. It is safer to say you were denied. You need to raise a wed form and attach the information ASAP. My 2 cents