+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Akshay10

Jul 24, 2019
Hey ,

I'm also on the same boat , please let me know , If you found an answer whether we need to send both the copies or only one

Thank you !!
Hi,

I called IRCC call center the next day and they were not sure. The asked me to send one copy with or without signature. I then sent an email to CIC Ottawa from where I got the email. They asked me to send both copies signed. I called IRCC again and checked with them. The asked to send both copies with signed as it was asked by CIC Ottawa. Any news from your side?

Reactions: ekowpo

tinawang1234

May 1, 2020
Hi,
I just called IRCC. They told me eligibility is passed. Background is completed. Does this mean I just have to wait for PPR?
It is more then 6 months.
Thanks.

S Kennedy

Oct 1, 2016
Banff, Alberta.
Visa Office......
CIO Ottawa
Hi,
I just called IRCC. They told me eligibility is passed. Background is completed. Does this mean I just have to wait for PPR?
It is more then 6 months.
Thanks.
@tinawang1234 Yes Tina, unfortunately that is the case with most of us due to covid-19.
Everything is passed. We just have to wait for the PPR’s. In some cases people are getting PPR’s but they can’t travel.

No update yet on when we will get the PPR requests. It could be end of June. Bcuz Canada put travel restrictions until June 31st. Everyone’s plans are interrupting, screw this Covid-19.

ekowpo

Jan 22, 2016
Hi,

I called IRCC call center the next day and they were not sure. The asked me to send one copy with or without signature. I then sent an email to CIC Ottawa from where I got the email. They asked me to send both copies signed. I called IRCC again and checked with them. The asked to send both copies with signed as it was asked by CIC Ottawa. Any news from your side?
They have not yet replied to my web form. So am currently in limbo. the call center say I should follow what is the document. So if they did not say I should sign i shouldn't and with regards to which copy to send she was unclear.

Reactions: Amsbibliz

tinawang1234

May 1, 2020
@tinawang1234 Yes Tina, unfortunately that is the case with most of us due to covid-19.
Everything is passed. We just have to wait for the PPR’s. In some cases people are getting PPR’s but they can’t travel.

No update yet on when we will get the PPR requests. It could be end of June. Bcuz Canada put travel restrictions until June 31st. Everyone’s plans are interrupting, screw this Covid-19.
thanks

allenkonax

May 1, 2020
Haii
Can you pls add me to the group.
I am new here
My details
Applied for CEC inland
Aor date October 28

it’s been 6 months and still counting
No updates yet
Called IRCC today
They told background check is in process

anyone in similar situation

Ric21

Apr 9, 2020
Hello All. Just received my GCMS notes, and it seemed that my application was approved on Mar 12 at Edmonton office. I'm an inland applicant. I was worried if I missed my PPR in junkmail as it auto cleans. Or is it that CIC stopped issuing PPR after early March? It'd be much appreciated if someone can help here. A bit panicking here.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Hello All. Just received my GCMS notes, and it seemed that my application was approved on Mar 12 at Edmonton office. I'm an inland applicant. I was worried if I missed my PPR in junkmail as it auto cleans. Or is it that CIC stopped issuing PPR after early March? It'd be much appreciated if someone can help here. A bit panicking here.
Congratulations!!!

Don't worry even if you missed the email they will resend it. Search Edmonton's email on the forum and drop them an email

Ric21

Apr 9, 2020
Congratulations!!!

Don't worry even if you missed the email they will resend it. Search Edmonton's email on the forum and drop them an email
Thanks. It seems they don't open to take public email though. Also, I'm worried that I missed the 30 days due date, since it was approved on Mar 12th.

enyjess

Sep 9, 2019

https://subefotos.com/ver/?af3457de2703636db3787588554fb146o.jpg

Help!!!! My file hasnt had any update since November, I received my gcms notes today and I can see that my elegibility was marked as review required. My crs score was 496, and on the notes it says the reviewed score is 441!!!! I read and I see that the officer marked my Canadian work experience and review needed! I worked for strabucks from 2009 to 2012 and I declared 3 years or more of Canadian work experience. In one paragraph it states that the employment letter corroborates the employment and NOC but Then he justs considers 1 year of employment to calculate the reviewed crs and then it flagged it as review required. Am I missing something? Am I understanding something wrong? I have attached a screenshot. Thanks in advance for your advice and help

Dami90

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
Hello guys, i got another line included under my Document status section on my online account saying my COPR is valid but i haven't gotten any mail or telephone call confirming my PR status. Has this happen to anyone else?

Balr4455

Jan 14, 2020
Hi,

Hi ,

May I know which number you've called and have you sent the COPR documents to the address ??

Best Regards,
Bal.